IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCN from havering council

Options
My wife received a PCN from Havering Council today "for stopping in a restricted area outside a school when prohibited."

Aside from the fact we've never been to the location in question, the photo of the vehicle has a very similar number plate, her's ends in H, this one looks like an M.

Anyway, it should be easy enough to contest but I'd like to view the CCTV footage in addition to the single still photo, but the main reason for posting here is the PCN says we can both view CCTV footage and challenge the PCN by going to the website http://havering.appeals-online.co.uk/formal.aspx

Neither of us can access this website, and a bit of digging shows it doesn't even currently exist. I was wondering if anyone knows if that is supposed to be the right website. it seems incredible that they'd put an invalid website address on their correspondence.

There is no phone number or email address to contact the council about PCNs. The choice is in person (we live 100 miles away) or by post.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport