We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Energy Club - I'm stuck!

feefeegabor
feefeegabor Posts: 3,165
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
Forumite
Hello

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but I'm currently with First Utility where I pay for what I use, which I really like. I know the bills are higher in the winter but I prefer to pay for what I actually use. I've looked at the MSE Energy Club but am confused as to how I can search for this with new companies. Could anyone possibly point me in the right direction, please? Many thanks.

Comments

  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 36,528
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Change the Payment Method selection on the left hand side.

    Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.

    Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.

    Jean Cocteau 1889-1963

  • feefeegabor
    feefeegabor Posts: 3,165
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thank you but the options I am getting are -
    Monthly Direct Debit Monthly Cash or Cheque Quarterly Direct Debit Quarterly Cash or Cheque

    Next to Monthly Direct Debit (which is how I currently pay) it says -
    Fixed monthly direct debit payments, where you pay a fixed estimate each month, save you 5-10% on your bills, as companies are sure you won't miss a payment and they earn interest on any overpayments. Credit balances are refunded following your annual review, or after you get your final bill, but you!!!8217;re entitled to ask for them back at any time.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.