New Post Advanced Search

UK Hols and Theatre

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team and we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

It’s an exceptionally tough time for the holiday, travel and events industry, and we are swamped with questions about your consumer rights around cancelled concerts, flights, hotels, theatre shows etc.

We’re a small team and we want to make sure Forumites are getting the answers they need accurately and quickly. So for the time being, we are hitting pause on this board and redirecting everyone to the MSE coronavirus guides that contain all the info we have – these guides are being constantly updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

And of course, we have the Coronavirus Boards on the forum:
Coronavirus Support & Help * Coronavirus Travel Help & Info

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Sun Superdays Out 2018

81 replies 41.4K views

Replies

• kre776kre776 Forumite
    12 posts
    Ah no sorry to hear that. I had £5 in my sun savers account and it just took it out of there (from all the £9.50 holiday and days out token collecting)
  • Poppy1984Poppy1984 Forumite
    413 posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭
    Agh right that's why then surely they will fix this soon, I've sent them a message but i don't know what else I can do
    19-02-18 Total Debt £30,322
    Debt remaining: £14,688
    Original DFD Aug 2024 New DFD June March 2023
  • kre776kre776 Forumite
    12 posts
    I'm sorry you're having trouble still. When it finally went past the chose a date step I thought they'd fixed it, with the payment step broken too this is a shambles.
    413 posts
    ✭✭
    AJE wrote: »
    Unfortunately we forgot to buy the paper on Saturday (17th), Sunday (18th) and Monday (19th) due to our daughter being admitted to hospital. Is anyone able to help with spare codes please as we need to take her in the school holidays as she is unable to take any more time off in term time since she already misses a lot of time from illness.
    Alternatively is there any other way of us getting hold of past papers?
    We can’t afford to go without the free tickets and would really like to do something special for her.
    Any help would be much appreciated please!?

Were you collecting the codes that you enter into the sun savers app or the physical tokens from the newspaper that you send away?
    413 posts
    ✭✭
    Sun savers twitter says

Sorry to everyone trying to book tickets for Alton Towers this morning. Payments can now be made via your Savers Wallet. Payments via PayPal are still not going through. We are continuing to investigate this and will resolve asap.
    413 posts
    ✭✭
    Now working
  • bazzybbazzyb Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭
    Working now and looks like good dates available - plenty of weekends and school holiday dates.
  • Hey, does anyone know if the Sun papers abroad will be exactly the same as the ones in the UK? So will they have the codes in for me to access when I'm away as don't want to miss out!
  • I forgot to get the paper yesterday, would anyone by any chance have a code for yesterday 26th? !!!128584; thank you x
  • essex_boyessex_boy Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    alicemarie wrote: »
    Hey, does anyone know if the Sun papers abroad will be exactly the same as the ones in the UK? So will they have the codes in for me to access when I'm away as don't want to miss out!

No, sorry, Sun Saver codes can only be viewed in the UK
    You could ask someone still in the UK to buy the papers for you
    If they text you the codes you can enter them manually