Bread maker turning out lopsided loaves
I have a Panasonic breadmaker. Recently loaves having been emerging very lopsided. It sounds OK when in action - like it is mixing the dough - is it possible that it is only heating one side of the loaf or the motor is somehow defective. I have looked it up on the Panasonic guide and that says it is usually due to low quality flour with insufficient gluten but this is happening whether I use a bread mix or mix my own ingredients. Anyone else had this problem?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards