What do i do when i run out of cards?

Options
Hi,

Just getting sorted with Stoozing. What happens when i run out of cards i can apply for? Can you cancel old cards and re-apply with the 0% offers?

I am only going to do 3/4 a year, but i have used 0% offers in the past.

Thanks in advance for help!

Comments

• sicker
    sicker Posts: 1,370 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The best option may be to close unused cards and re-apply in about 6 months. This my vary as for instance I just called to close my A&l card to-day and was offered 0% for 9 months with a 3% trans fee (not very good but I shall gain a small reward in the 9 months plus only £10 min repayment monrthly).

John
  • Milarky
    Milarky Posts: 6,355 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    sicker wrote: »
    The best option may be to close unused cards and re-apply in about 6 months. This my vary as for instance I just called to close my A&l card to-day and was offered 0% for 9 months with a 3% trans fee (not very good but I shall gain a small reward in the 9 months plus only £10 min repayment monrthly).

John
    Ask them for a 'not zero' rate (like 0.9%) and they can do it for no fee - even better value (although I only got offered 6 months.)
    .....under construction.... COVID is a [discontinued] scam
  • wayoflife
    wayoflife Posts: 281 Forumite
    Options
    some companies only ever have 1 offer (nationwide) and some have continuous offers some have dynamic offers, which are tailored to the individual customer (Barclaycard)

what you need to do is have a plan for the short term and stick to it. After this go to the next one.

ALWAYS keep your spending (purchases) seperate to any stoozes
    Make sure you use your negotiating powers!

thanks
    INCREASE INTEREST ON SAVINGS!

...I will thank you if youve been helpful, please do the same! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills