IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

ParkingEye 130+ days to send Notice to Keeper

Options
13»

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,404 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    But can I still complain to BPS?
    Why not, but it would be better if you complained to the BPA. :)
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • OLDFLYBYNIGHT
    Options
    You're right, my plumber prides himself on not getting complaints ...

I'll add to the BPA email that CP Plus have cancelled it, but by not advising me, it has prolonged the stress.

And, just to alleviate the last remnants of worry, they cannot resurrect it can they, as they haven't formally advised me that it has been cancelled?

Thanks again to all contributors / advisors.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,404 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    And, just to alleviate the last remnants of worry, they cannot resurrect it can they, as they haven't formally advised me that it has been cancelled?
    Take a screen grab of the cancellation from their website.

This is a totally unregulated sector where nothing should surprise you. But there is no evidence that PPCs resurrect charges once they've been cancelled. There might be odd cases somewhere - but nothing to keep you awake at night. Don't worry about it.

The screen grab is your ace card.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport