🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Salary works out over 48 weeks???

Options
13»

Comments

• Mrsmoney515
    Options
    Thanks everyone 😀
  • jobbingmusician
    Options
    I've just done the maths and the holiday accrument / entitlement makes sense I think. Each day worked earns £5.70-ish of holiday pay. So if I'm not in work I'm not earning that, but still eligible to take the holidays, hence the deduction. Right?

Yep, I think you are describing what I mean. (So make sure the employer doesn't start adjusting the holidays as well.)
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport