🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Prolific Academic Survey Alerts

Options

Comments

• Kzedii_2
    Kzedii_2 Posts: 27 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Did anyone do the study about Leadership in organisation. My study got rejected. 
    I got the following message:I am rejecting your submission to my study A study about Leadership in organizations. Unfortunately, despite you submitting the correct completion code, I cannot find any data associated with your Prolific ID in my dataset. I accept that this could be due to circumstances beyond either of our control, such as a technical issue. So please contact me if you wish to contest this rejection.

I contested and they replied saying you didn't complete number sections 200to 240. 
    I've asked to clarify however I know I completed the study. Also seems really odd that first they couldn't find my data and now since I contested they found it and have come up with another excuse not to pay. It was a half hour survey too. Anything I can do or is it a lost cause. 
  • CheckDigit
    CheckDigit Posts: 529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

COVID19 Sublimation Volunteering & Voice Study 4B

Hosted by Jeff Thomas
    £4.6525 minutes £11.03/hr 211 places remaining
  • allison445
    allison445 Posts: 752 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Smodlet said
    On another study, and I do hope this will not be construed as cheating, has anyone yet succeeded in making the submarine go backwards?  I sure can't.
    This has been driving me bonkers I haven't been able to get it to go backwards either  :o
  • koala987
    koala987 Posts: 1,336 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 24 July 2020 at 12:38AM
    Options
    Kzedii_2 said:
    Did anyone do the study about Leadership in organisation. My study got rejected. 
    I got the following message:I am rejecting your submission to my study A study about Leadership in organizations. Unfortunately, despite you submitting the correct completion code, I cannot find any data associated with your Prolific ID in my dataset. I accept that this could be due to circumstances beyond either of our control, such as a technical issue. So please contact me if you wish to contest this rejection.

I contested and they replied saying you didn't complete number sections 200to 240. 
    I've asked to clarify however I know I completed the study. Also seems really odd that first they couldn't find my data and now since I contested they found it and have come up with another excuse not to pay. It was a half hour survey too. Anything I can do or is it a lost cause. 
    Refer it to Prolific. Click on "Help Centre" at the top right of the screen. Tell them exactly what you put on here and hopefully they should be able to sort it out.  I've usually found them very helpful. Yes it is very odd that they
    couldn't find your data and then miraculously found it and found another reason to reject it.
    Don't wait for the storm to pass
    Learn to dance in the rain
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,782 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    No problems with my completed study about leadership in organisations.  Paid this morning.
    Hope PA can help.
  • johnny_c-l
    johnny_c-l Posts: 701 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Kzedii_2 said:

I did this study too, but all was OK and it was approved.  

I was rejected for a different study a couple of weeks ago and the researcher didn't respond to me so I have raised a ticket with Prolific but I don't know how good they are at resolving such problems. 
  • littlegreenant
    Options

A study about Fabulous Aspplication

Hosted by Wow Making
    £0.60 2 minutes £14.03/hr 88 places remaining
  • ZaSa1418
    ZaSa1418 Posts: 651 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I did the leadership one and got a message from the person saying there was technical difficulties and asked me to refill in a couple of pages which i did, it took me the whole of 2 minutes. 
    Hopefully this will be paid now :) 
    LBM Debt Total : £48,326.50

Pay All Your Debt Off By Xmas 2023 - #50  £1,495.29 / £12,000.00
    Saving For Christmas 2023 - £1 a day challenge - #6 £100/£1095.00
  • littlegreenant
    Options

The Effect of Culture on QoWL

Hosted by Zeynep Mercan
    £1.85 9 minutes £11.65/hr 260 places remaining
  • littlegreenant
    Options

Film and Engagement