edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
5.1K replies 497.6K views

Replies

• mikep22mikep22 Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Ok got it.
    I will leave the tab open instead of checking the site a few times a day, makes sense :)
    I wasn't aware that it auto refreshes and now I also set the account preferences to get notifications when a new study shows up.
    Cheers!

You will most likely find your frequency of surveys is less then other sites - however in the main they pay much more then other sites, so you can earn more in 15 minutes on Prolific then in 2 hours on some other sites.

Whether or not you earn more, I guess thats the chance we all take. We cant do multiple things at once (or if you can you are more clever then I am!)
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969
    :beer:
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voice Recording on iPhone [362]
    Hosted by Zhm Li
    £12.00

90 minutes

£8.00/hr

0/1

I haven't got the patience for this one, but a good payment if anyone wants it.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
    41.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the prolific assistant which pops up a notification when I get a new survey.
    I also set the account preferences to get notifications when a new study shows up.
    Cheers!

How do you set this up?
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • Check your personal settings , Right Top Corner, press on that dropdown arrow next to your initials
    select Account > Preferences and make sure you activate things like Notifications for new Study
  • julicornjulicorn Forumite
    1.2K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Check your personal settings , Right Top Corner, press on that dropdown arrow next to your initials
    select Account > Preferences and make sure you activate things like Notifications for new Study

You can switch these on, but just as a heads up it won't mean you receive much at all.
    So far, I've only received 2 survey invite emails from Prolific, both of them were already full by the time I clicked the link. Just by checking the site though, I've completed close to 30 surveys.
    Original mortgage: December 2017, £203,495
    MFW start: April 2018, £201,800
    Current: £130,500 (-£4,000 overpayment savings pot)
    41.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your personal settings , Right Top Corner, press on that dropdown arrow next to your initials
    julicorn wrote: »
    You can switch these on, but just as a heads up it won't mean you receive much at all.
    So far, I've only received 2 survey invite emails from Prolific, both of them were already full by the time I clicked the link. Just by checking the site though, I've completed close to 30 surveys.

Thanks Captain Bravo & julicorn. I have them switched on. Maybe they work better with notifications on a phone rather than emails.
  • mikep22mikep22 Forumite
    1.5K posts
    ✭✭✭
    LSE Dissertation on Charitable Giving
    Hosted by lse.ac.uk
    £0.80

4 minutes

£12.00/hr

320/450

Online and Mobile Slots Gaming Survey
    Hosted by Jukka Vahlo
    £1.83

22 minutes

£5.00/hr

735/1500

Riches!!
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969
  • SmodletSmodlet Forumite
    6.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Social attitudes part 2
    Hosted by durham.ac.uk
    £1.30•15 minutes• £5.20/hr •199/500

Part 2, only for those who did Part1.
    What is this life if, sweet wordsmith, we have no time to take the pith?
    I took it upon myself to investigate a trifle; it had custard, jelly, soggy sponge things...
    G_M's stickies have come unstuck!
  • julicornjulicorn Forumite
    1.2K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Just got a 502 error - bit of a change up from the usual 500 error! :rotfl:
    Original mortgage: December 2017, £203,495
    MFW start: April 2018, £201,800
    Current: £130,500 (-£4,000 overpayment savings pot)
  • edited 11 October 2018 at 1:48PM
    mikep22mikep22 Forumite
    1.5K posts
    ✭✭✭
    edited 11 October 2018 at 1:48PM
    julicorn wrote: »

In 2 years I have 755 submissions worth £1025. It sounds like most people go around this rate.