Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    As I typed that it came up again :rotfl:
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Is anyone else doing the 21 day job crafting study?

Yes I am....
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Survey on new symbols in a traffic context
    Hosted by Mathias Jahnel
    £5.00 • 30 minutes • £10.00/hr • 349/400

51 spaces left
  • blackste
    blackste Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I wouldnt bother. It involves streaming video, and i assume the server they are using is badly overloaded, as nothing is working on it. Terribly thought out study
    Mortgage £242500 on completion
    FD CC 11/2014 £5900 (£3900 after BT)
    FD loan Approx £5700

Deeply depressing total - £254100
  • blackste
    blackste Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Btw in a nostalgia moment, the pictures are downloading like its 1995. 1 line at a time.
    Mortgage £242500 on completion
    FD CC 11/2014 £5900 (£3900 after BT)
    FD loan Approx £5700

Deeply depressing total - £254100
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    blackste wrote: »
    I wouldnt bother. It involves streaming video, and i assume the server they are using is badly overloaded, as nothing is working on it. Terribly thought out study

Yep :(
    There are too many people filling in the survey at present. Participation is therefore not possible at the moment. Please try again later.
  • mrlizard
    mrlizard Posts: 21 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    After a week of zero surveys and thinking I might have fallen foul of the new "enhanced" security restrictions, that traffic symbols study was the first one I had in a while. I set the page to auto-refresh every 30 seconds and after 20 minutes I eventually got something other than an error and was, possibly, able to complete it.

I've now wondering about something that's never happened to me before. I was still working the study after the countdown timer hit 00:00. Does this mean I'll be disqualified? As usual, the on-site FAQs are as clear as mud.
  • Brookside88
    Options
    BookWorm wrote: »
    Yes I am....

I was wondering if anyone else's hadnt appeared yet earlier but then o got the messages and it eventually came through at about half 4. Didn't want to lose my streak! Have you done all of them so far? Only 3 to go
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,761 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone else's hadnt appeared yet earlier but then o got the messages and it eventually came through at about half 4. Didn't want to lose my streak! Have you done all of them so far? Only 3 to go

I'm doing them. had a couple of emails today to say there was a glitch then it got sorted and came through ok. I think we've done enough now to get the bonus - wasn't it 18 out of 21?

Traffic survey one complete, just as I was losing the will to live. Reserved a place, got the countdown started then it told me it was oversubscribed even though there were 20 odd places still showing. Refreshed it at intervals over the next few minutes and finally got on but only just finished in time, it was very slow to load.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mrlizard wrote: »
    After a week of zero surveys and thinking I might have fallen foul of the new "enhanced" security restrictions, that traffic symbols study was the first one I had in a while. I set the page to auto-refresh every 30 seconds and after 20 minutes I eventually got something other than an error and was, possibly, able to complete it.

I've now wondering about something that's never happened to me before. I was still working the study after the countdown timer hit 00:00. Does this mean I'll be disqualified? As usual, the on-site FAQs are as clear as mud.
    The same happened to me with that long survey. As soon as I completed and submitted it came up with "Timed out". :mad:
    So I am afraid, I am not going to be paid.:(
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure