Weβd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are β or become β political in nature may be removed in line with the Forumβs rules. Thank you for your understanding.
π¨ Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Credit Report
CarmenB
Posts: 11 Forumite
Hi
I wondered if anybody could advise me. Does this mean that I am in credit or does it mean I owe Β£425?
Many thanks
ββββββββββββββββββββββββ
Details of Account
Account
BRITISH GAS TRADING Info
Type
Electricity
Account started
24/02/2014
Current Status
Up to date
Credit Limit
-
Balance
Β£425.00 credit in use
Entry code
C8
Last updated: 21/09/2014
Months since last updated
Status What's this?
Balance (Β£)
-0 months
Up to date
Β£425.00
βββββββββββββββββββββββ
I wondered if anybody could advise me. Does this mean that I am in credit or does it mean I owe Β£425?
Many thanks
ββββββββββββββββββββββββ
Details of Account
Account
BRITISH GAS TRADING Info
Type
Electricity
Account started
24/02/2014
Current Status
Up to date
Credit Limit
-
Balance
Β£425.00 credit in use
Entry code
C8
Last updated: 21/09/2014
Months since last updated
Status What's this?
Balance (Β£)
-0 months
Up to date
Β£425.00
βββββββββββββββββββββββ
0
Comments
-
Looks like an old account with an outstanding balance0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards