We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Home Insurance - Valuable Items
copperclock
Posts: 281 Forumite
I renewed my home insurance yesterday.
As usual I itemised a couple of rings and a painting when asked for things worth over £2k.
You don't have to itemise 'normal' things in the house, do you? Like a £4k sofa or a £3k bed??
As usual I itemised a couple of rings and a painting when asked for things worth over £2k.
You don't have to itemise 'normal' things in the house, do you? Like a £4k sofa or a £3k bed??
0
Comments
-
Is your sofa or bed worth over £2k? Then yes, you do.0
-
-
What did they ask for?
If they asked for "valuables" over a certain value then there will be a definition of what"valuables" are e.g. furs, jewelry, art, coins etc.
In general I would think that question applies to valuables and I doubt they asked for "things" :-) so I'd suggest you go back and read the question and check the glossary.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards