We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
New Older Driver Insurance
RBee555
Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi, I'm after some help re car insurance and I do apologise if it's been asked before.
I'm learning to drive at an older age (37) and hopefully will pass my test soon.
I'm trying to find a way of getting a rough idea of how much it will cost for insurance if I buy a car once I've passed, but can't seem to find a way of doing so without using an actual quote site using my details but with a made up car, any ideas where I could go for this?
Thank you
I'm learning to drive at an older age (37) and hopefully will pass my test soon.
I'm trying to find a way of getting a rough idea of how much it will cost for insurance if I buy a car once I've passed, but can't seem to find a way of doing so without using an actual quote site using my details but with a made up car, any ideas where I could go for this?
Thank you
0
Comments
-
Do dummy quotes online (your correct age etc but use dummy ID etc)0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards