We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Car Insurance Question
R.Weh
Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi
I'm having problem answering the following question when looking at car insurance on comparison websites:
"Have you or any additional drivers, ever had an insurance policy declined, cancelled, voided or had special terms imposed?"
Do I have to say yes if I cancelled one of my previous insurance policies myself.
Thanks in advance.
I'm having problem answering the following question when looking at car insurance on comparison websites:
"Have you or any additional drivers, ever had an insurance policy declined, cancelled, voided or had special terms imposed?"
Do I have to say yes if I cancelled one of my previous insurance policies myself.
Thanks in advance.
0
Comments
-
Assuming no untoward circs surrounded the cancellation, then "no" is the answer to your question0
-
So if I cancelled, because I wasn't driving my car anymore, then I don't need to declare it?0
-
No.
The question refers to policies that have been cancelled by insurers0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards