We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Spamsters

Options
2»

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,986 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Poppycat wrote: »

Ppr’d thankfully
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,861 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Poppycat wrote: »
    They really fed up is the spam botter he likes to glote only we all know there posts dont last long less than 30secs
    Is this a competition to see who can out-drivel the spam bots?
  • Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Yeah shall I add you to the list ;)
    eskbanker wrote: »
    Is this a competition to see who can out-drivel the spam bots?
  • ColinFishwick
    Options
    It doesn't matter who removes this spam as long as its removed. Last night this board was bombared with spam constantly one after other, and some of it wasnt nice it was racial abuse. This person behind it needs to be imprisoned
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    It doesn't matter who removes this spam as long as its removed. Last night this board was bombared with spam constantly one after other, and some of it wasnt nice it was racial abuse. This person behind it needs to be imprisoned

Imprisoned? I disagree - they get their kicks when people react to the trolling. Best course of action is just to get it deleted as quickly and quietly as possible - that really will hack them off!
  • prowla
    prowla Posts: 13,294 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Perhaps there should be a rule that new members can't post immediately, of they have to confirm joining via an email.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport