Hard Footprint credit searches mistakenly left on my profile

Options
12346»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Why do you need cash compensation?

Were you financially hard-done by during this time?
  • Hib10
    Hib10 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I do not need cash compo so to speak but if it!!!8217;s being offered for their mistake then who am I to turn it down. Granted this wasn!!!8217;t a mistake I was aware of until they notified me, however in this day and age, although I don!!!8217;t totally agree with it we are a compo society. There for if mistakes have been made, and they are rectifying it with compo them great. The £75 was nice, I made a simple added compliant and now £150 is even better.

Now I do not have ££s in my eyes I just think if they are happy to give this money out without people even complaining then I feel they could possibly be held accountable for more?? I really don!!!8217;t know hense why I!!!8217;m askimg questions on here.

I have checked with 2 big companies re my credit report and all seems fine. I still have noodle left to do as this is the one I frequently use. So again if that!!!8217;s clear it!!!8217;ll be hard proving any wrong doing I know.
    This is why I!!!8217;m asking, should I even bother thinking about going further or take the money. Logically I!!!8217;m thomking take the money. I just though someone on here might be in the know and inform me we!!!8217;re on the edge of a big scandle where more can be claimed. Wouldn!!!8217;t want to miss that ship for £150.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure