Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

Educational Plea for Help

Hello all, I'm new to the forums and looking for some help! Apologies however if this is not quite the right place.

I’m a third year graphic design student about to start work on my final major project. I am combining my interest in magazine design with my passion for pets by designing 2 local pet magazines (1 dog & cat, 1 equestrian). I am looking for help with the written content and wondered if anyone on the forums with an interest in writing may be interested in contributing? I’m afraid I am not in a position to pay, but any contributors will of course be credited.

I am seeking a number of short articles related to cats, dogs and horses, so if this is something of interest, please let me know and I can explain a little more about my project. Additionally if anyone has a cat/dog/horse related business in Surrey/Hampshire and would be interested in marketing material free of charge, please also let me know, as I am including articles on local businesses too.

Just to make it clear, whilst my final magazines will be printed and published digitally, this is not a real magazine. This is a part of my degree and will also form part of my portfolio.

I know this may be a big ask but I would be incredibly grateful to anyone who is able to assist me! Thank you in advance and apologies for the long post!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Is your local HSBC closing?

114 branches to shut in 2023

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco

When you scan your Clubcard

MSE Deals