Options
2»

Comments

• Be_Happy
    Be_Happy Posts: 1,391 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry for delay in replying.

SP simply said they would treat this as an Erroneous Transfer and it would take around 4 weeks to sort out.

As for other problems. I've been trying to set up account with SP since moving in at end of November. They have been unable to agree with me on what type of 'legacy' meter I have. Phone call yesterday seemed to indicate that they were near to sorting things out, but I'll wait and see. We have now agreed I have 2 meters each with 1 rate ie 'Heat' and 'Domestic'. I've thoroughly checked this, even putting on a kettle during the night to see which meter dial would start turning and switching the bathroom wall fan heater on during the day and this is the correct meter configuration.

Only need to get billing department to understand that I do not have 3 unit rates as there is no "all other" night rate only the dedicated 'heat' circuit and the 'all other' circuit. Ie Comfortplus Control Meters not Comfortplus White Meters.
  • Hi Be Happy

Can you pop me an email to the address in my profile? I'd need your full name and your supply address to investigate what's happened here.

Kind regards

Jenny
    Customer Relations Manager
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Spark Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Be_Happy
    Be_Happy Posts: 1,391 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 22 February 2018 at 4:14PM
    Options
    Thanks for offer Jenny, but I'm sorry I can't take it up.

I have had no contact whatever with Spark Energy - before, during, or after the transfer. Spark Energy cannot start billing me as a new customer as they have no information on me, so I don't feel able to provide any information to your company.

Sorry, Jenny, I should have added that since your Company have never contacted me, I assume they do not have my address, so it would seem that there has been a problem with the meter number (one of my two meters) so someone on your records must be complaining that a transfer request has been rejected.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure