Where should I put my money?

Options
2»

Comments

• Getting_By_2
    Options
    capital0ne wrote: »
    All civil service departments have access to Harassment Officer - did you not speak to one?

I wish it was as easy as that. I'm afraid many civil service departments just don't want to grasp the nettle and sort out bullying, especially when a manager is the perpetrator. It's been like this for years and will never change.
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options
    NineDeuce wrote: »
    I reckon you should spend it all on Bitcoin.....

I'm sure that was meant as a joke and the OP is unlikely to follow the suggestion because I'm sure that they are a lot more sensible than that, but there is a risk when making such comments on a forum (without heavily signposting it as a joke) that someone will follow it up.
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options
    Getting_By wrote: »
    So are NS&I Premium bonds very safe and secure?

Very safe and very secure, but also not likely to deliver very good returns. There are better options available in savings accounts and fixed rate bonds which are also secure thanks to FSCS protection.

Like ColdIron, I think premium bonds are a massive waste of time for the overwhelming majority and for the minority it was only a matter of pure luck that it wasn't a waste of time for them too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure