Options
2»

Comments

• Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,549 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    stevie11 wrote: »
    Caz, T&C's are confusing, I read that to be outward 21/3 and inward 18/4. I see how you have read it though;)

I suspect Easyjet treat each flight separately so each flight can be moved within that flight's window
    reading the terms again and working this through....
    outbound - if you want the 2nd April - you need to find a flexi 'original' flight between 12th March to 9th April (so the 'new' flight is within the window) - booking 28th March would work for this
    return leg - if you want 5th April - you need to find a flex flight between 15th March and 12th April (booking 16th would not work as you would be looking to move more than the week earlier)
  • stevie11
    stevie11 Posts: 682 Forumite
    Options
    Caz3121 wrote: »
    I suspect Easyjet treat each flight separately so each flight can be moved within that flight's window
    reading the terms again and working this through....
    outbound - if you want the 2nd April - you need to find a flexi 'original' flight between 12th March to 9th April (so the 'new' flight is within the window) - booking 28th March would work for this
    return leg - if you want 5th April - you need to find a flex flight between 15th March and 12th April (booking 16th would not work as you would be looking to move more than the week earlier)
    you are probably right, I am not really clued up with Easy Jet. I don't use them enough.
  • ew.84
    ew.84 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    thanks everyone, i really appreciate all your help :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure