We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Swagbucking into 2018

1…6869717374…498

Comments

  • antrobus
    antrobus Posts: 17,386 Forumite
    purplevamp wrote: »
    I actually got 100% on a radium one quiz and gave me 6 points which credited after a short while. :T

    So here are the answers to Spot the Difference Valentines Quiz:-

    1. B
    2. C
    3. A
    4. C
    5. B
    6. D
    7. A
    8. C
    9. B
    10. D

    Well **** me. It worked. 6sb plus another 8sb for completing the todo list.

    Mega thanks.
  • John1963
    John1963 Posts: 462 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    I learned this from the recent Team Challenge, you can run Swagbutton Watch by opening in https://www.toolbartv in a new window. The full link to the page is:

    I have omitted some numbers at the end which I guess identify me.
    The videos run through and are much more stable i.e. they are less likely to get stuck than running via the Swagbutton.

    I was amazed!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 47,406 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 4 February 2018 at 4:15PM
    John1963 wrote: »
    I learned this from the recent Team Challenge, you can run Swagbutton Watch by opening in https://www.toolbartv in a new window. The full link to the page is:

    I have omitted some numbers at the end which I guess identify me.
    The videos run through and are much more stable i.e. they are less likely to get stuck than running via the Swagbutton.

    I was amazed!

    Mine always opens in a new window from the swagbutton and clicking the page behind it causes it to open the slightly bigger window (I always run that beside whatever I'm doing in the 3/4 size window but at 1sb for 20 videos I shouldn't bother with it much although it does seem to run smoother with the lower reward now on offer)
  • Enter boohootime in the code box on the home page before 5pm for 3 SB
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    purplevamp wrote: »
    I actually got 100% on a radium one quiz and gave me 6 points which credited after a short while. :T

    So here are the answers to Spot the Difference Valentines Quiz:-

    1. B
    2. C
    3. A
    4. C
    5. B
    6. D
    7. A
    8. C
    9. B
    10. D

    WOW, I'm in awe, deepest respect!! I tried this during the recent Team Challenge and I was :wall::doh::eek:

    Thank you for posting, it'll come in handy.
  • Food Street on Adgate media is a fun game for 25 SB. It is a restaurant SIM with good graphics.
  • Hi, I have just completed a very simple shortsurvey F7968221 - on credit cards for 50 sb Credited straight away. The only problem / query was that the survey stated that a bonus of £1 was available for answering 2 questions ccorrectly. I am 99% sure that I answered both questions correctly but I was told I was wrong - interesting.
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    To-Do List Bonus +7 SB
    To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus +3 SB
  • mumtoomany
    mumtoomany Posts: 1,601 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Hi all. Thanks for all the great advice on here, I have collected £35 in Amazon vouchers this year so far. Just wondering, have the daily, weekly, etc bonuses been paid yet? I'm sure I'd had them by this time last month. Or am I just missing something, do I have to click something to get them? Thanks, M2m.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2026.
    Living on £8000. £843.68/£8000.
    Saving extra £365, interest beater challenge. £10.01/£365


  • They might be late because of the weekend, they appear on the homepage and you have to claim them but plenty of time to claim
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.