Forum Home» Boost Your Income

Swagbucking into 2018 - Page 400

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Swagbucking into 2018

edited 17 December 2018 at 12:33PM in Boost Your Income
5K replies 811.6K views

Replies

• MLE007MLE007 Forumite
    959 posts
    Fourth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    To do list bonuses today are 3 and 7sb
    2019 in 2019 £2776.23
    2018 in 2018 £3864.88
    2017 in 2017 £4727.33
  • mikep22mikep22 Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me, or has Adsend media gone really bad? I start it and its constantly asking me to verify my humanness, like, I am not going to sit doing this all day. I guess its trying to get people who watch, but really, who actually watches?!

So I have got about 20 SB for the last 2 weeks, when before I was getting double that a day.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969
    :beer:
  • sonjadaysonjaday Forumite
    257 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    mikep22 wrote: »
    Is it just me, or has Adsend media gone really bad? I start it and its constantly asking me to verify my humanness, like, I am not going to sit doing this all day. I guess its trying to get people who watch, but really, who actually watches?!

So I have got about 20 SB for the last 2 weeks, when before I was getting double that a day.

I was going to ask the same question. I've tried alternating between Smores and EngageMe, but it seems to make no difference.

Yesterday I only had 1sb and it was running all day, I had numerous 'Are you still there'? messages. Today has been a little better with 6sbs so far.
  • Enter dominolove in the code box on the app or Swagbutton before 9.30pm for 2 SB
  • shazzyloushazzylou Forumite
    240 posts
    100 Posts Third Anniversary
    ✭✭
    I had this is my email (twice) today. It is quite non-specific with the time frame, so I will believe it when I see it. Worth a try though.

“New For October

With a new month comes new opportunities to earn your next gift card. Complete any 3 Gold Surveys in the next few days, and you will earn a 200 SB bonus!

Gold Surveys can get you a bunch of SB for a few minutes of your time.”
    #76 Make £2020 in 2020 - £1149.84 / £2020
    #055 pay off debt challenge 2019 £1713.73 / £4500
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • morphomorpho Forumite
    358 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    sonjaday wrote: »
    Yesterday I only had 1sb and it was running all day, I had numerous 'Are you still there'? messages. Today has been a little better with 6sbs so far.

same here - a couple of weeks ago i was getting 40-60 sb a day with just the odd "are you still watching?"
    I am not even bothering to re-start it now - just one go and then leave it - total waste of time
  • edited 7 October 2018 at 9:23PM
    Emzee1983Emzee1983 Forumite
    2 posts
    Third Anniversary
    edited 7 October 2018 at 9:23PM
    Can anyone help? I cannot get past the consent page for peanut labs, using my iPad. V frustrating.
  • scoobyju1scoobyju1 Forumite
    174 posts
    Eighth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Emzee1983 wrote: »
    Can anyone help? I cannot get past the consent page for peanut labs, using my iPad. V frustrating.

This happened to me. It took a few days but eventually the problem just fixed itself. You're right, it's very frustrating!!
  • Emzee1983Emzee1983 Forumite
    2 posts
    Third Anniversary
    Thanks Scoobyju, I am hoping it does the same for me too!!
  • sonjadaysonjaday Forumite
    257 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    morpho wrote: »
    same here - a couple of weeks ago i was getting 40-60 sb a day with just the odd "are you still watching?"
    I am not even bothering to re-start it now - just one go and then leave it - total waste of time

I thought I'd mention that yesterday EngageMe.tv earned 21sbs, it was running all day and I didn't have many "Are you still watching" messages.

Also thanks to mjm3346 for this advice, but I thought I'd remind everyone as it really works, I have kept the last four links to Collector's Bills and everyday, one of them will be a search win. Maybe worth a try?

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/bghrkg

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/orme2j

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/go94vr

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/g2ftjd
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support