Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• sonjaday
    Options
    Happy First Day of Autumn, Swaggernauts. Before we know it, the leaves will be changing colors, the weather will cool down and we will be gearing up for Halloween and Thanksgiving! To celebrate autumn's arrival, we have an exclusive Collector's Bill worth 22SB! Click the link below for your chance to win.

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/go94vr
    rachelja wrote: »
    I know it's supposedly random, clicking these links to get search wins....but maybe 8 or 9 times out of 10 they work for me. This got me 10SB, thanks :D It's definitely worth trying them daily

Same here it's definitely worth a try, one of the older links just worked for me 22sb and the Collectors Bill. Thank you to everyone for the links.:T
  • morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    sonjaday wrote: »
    Same here it's definitely worth a try, one of the older links just worked for me 22sb and the Collectors Bill. Thank you to everyone for the links.:T
    Yes and this worked for me - now ell on way to second target thanks to OP
  • Throwaway1
    Options
    Hi guys,

I am interested in joining Swagbucks but I've read conflicting info and experiences. What's the general consensus here? Is it worth it? Is it dodgy?

Thanks in advance!

For me, it is definitely worth it. It can be a bit of a pain in the bum at times but I've had £1650 of Amazon vouchers in 2 years so I'm happy. Yes, some surveys kick you out, yes, they do keep cutting how much you can earn and yes, it is time consuming (about 60-90mins a day for me so the 'hourly wage' is pants) BUT I had no other way of earning that much from my own home so it's been great for me and I'd recommend it to anybody.
    MFW - OP 10% each year to clear mortgage in 10 years!
    2019: £16,125/£16,125
    2020: £14,172.64/£14,172.64
    2021: £12,333.62/£12,333.62
    2022: £10,626.55/£10,626.55
    2023: switched tactics to saving in a higher interest rate account than mortgage interest rate
    2024: mortgage neutral!
  • minimadtrix
    Options
    Enter PLTtime in the code box on the app or Swagbutton before 4pm for 2 SB
  • stormjonno
    Options
    Anyone had the swag up for the Music Mania challenge?
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    stormjonno wrote: »
    Anyone had the swag up for the Music Mania challenge?
    No, but they're always late with team challenge swag ups.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    To do list bonuses today are 3 and 7 sb
  • shazzylou
    Options
    Is anyone having trouble running play? I cannot get chrome to enable flash. Firefox thankfully seems to run it.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I think it's the Chrome update that was mentioned, they are phasing out flash. To get it to run it's necessary to allow it each time the browser is opened. Whilst on a page with flash, click on the i icon to the left of the address bar, allow flash and reload the page.
  • shazzylou
    Options
    Thanks thisone, I have tried that but it does not work. Allow flash is enabled, but there does not seem to be an option to allow the page. I wondered if it was down to the phase out too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure