Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• sonjaday
    Options
    To Do Bonuses today are 1 4sbs 2 8sb

By following the great advice of mjm3346 I've had success in searching using the suggested links. As a reminder here are two of them:-

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/bghrkg

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/orme2j

Also the Search on the Team Challenge page or Swago Board or whatever's current at the time. One or the other of these has given me a search win every day.

Thanks mjm3346 much appreciated.
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    There's a new SB ncrave watch thing I haven't seen before - 2SB for 12 videos and it ticks down automatically without having to click each one. Similar to the ncrave playlists in discovery mode, but they are SB-branded.
  • somsman
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    If you've logged on to Swagbucks from another country Swagbucks may have decided that you live in that country and is thus not accepting your current location. If that's the case you'll need to get in touch with support.

That could be the reason, I was on holiday a few months back. Can't remember if that was the exact time the survey issues started, but it's possible. Will contact helpdesk and see what happens.
  • somsman
    Options
    MollyR wrote: »
    Is there anything unusual about your postcode? For example, I seem to remember that the Norwich ones, being the first in the country, were in a different format. If that is the case, could you select a postcode from somewhere near you which is in the standard format, and use that instead? I'm sure they only use it to check out the socio-economic level of the area you live in, and that sort of generalised stuff.

Don't think fthere's anything odd about it. It has been working fine for over a year, this only started relatively recently. Have tried other postcodes, but same thing happens. It does seem to recognise invalid/incorrect ones with an error message, but my own and any other valid postcode I tried just loops back to the same page over and over again.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 19 September 2018 at 11:53AM
    Options

Please don't bicker over what people feel they are able to achieve - it is do able at times. We're here to help each other, not question their motives

For me it is not what can be achieved but how much can be achieved in very little time and that rules out completing almost any survey or even trying for more than 1 survey DQ as sometimes they drag on before paying.

Mobile apps 34 SB for setting each of the 7 running
    Games 10 SB for starting 10 of them
    Daily poll 1 SB for voting
    Survey DQ 1 SB
    Clicking on Daily Search and Deal of the Day to part complete the To do list for 3 SB
    A swag code for 2 SB
    Searching 5 SB
    Toolbar TV 1 SB

That is 57 SB for close to needing almost no input to get it.

But how the cuts have hit - this is what I was averaging a day for low effort items for the first 3 weeks of August last year

Mobile watch 141
    Searching 39
    nCrave 31
    Toolbar TV 21
    Swagcodes+daily To Do 13
    Games 10

Total 255 SB a day, even stripping back the mobile apps to 70 would still be 184 SBs a day for minimal effort (not forgetting some of the vouchers were on better offers so there was more for each buck as well - £5 Amazon was 620)
  • sonjaday
    Options
    Instant Survey 48sbs, but it won't open for me. Someone else may have more luck.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    **Swag Code Alert! Enter MyCookBox in the Mobile App or Swagbutton by 6pm BST to earn 3 SB!**
  • clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Instant survey 1 question 5sb
  • antrobus
    antrobus Posts: 17,386 Forumite
    Options
    Instant 97SB!!!
  • minimadtrix
    Options
    antrobus wrote: »