Forum Home» Boost Your Income

Swagbucking into 2018 - Page 204

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Swagbucking into 2018

edited 17 December 2018 at 1:33PM in Boost Your Income
5K replies 801.9K views

Replies

• dipdapdipdap Forumite
    6.2K posts
    Instant for 12SB.
    Had to do it twice as was told it closed after the first submit :mad:
    [FONT=&amp]Historic Debt August 2009 = £63,600 10th March 2017 = £0 100% paid all gone!
    PAYDBX2018 # 102 = £1,810 / £7,000 25% paid
    Saving for Xmas 2018 = PP £0 TCC £195 Amazon £0
    If you focus on what you have left behind, you won't see what lies ahead - Gusteau[/FONT]
  • MSdaveMSdave Forumite
    21 posts
    Lost2 wrote: »
    has anyone else had a 1000 sb taken from there account
    Discover: Bike Insurer Invalid Completion -1,000 SB

Me too - a bit frustrating as all we were asked to do was get a quote - not buy insurance.
  • Throwaway1Throwaway1 Forumite
    454 posts
    Third Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Has anyone submitted a ticket for the bike insurer? I'm wondering whether to bother or not. Also, I didn't quite have 1000SB in my account so only 800 have been taken out, do you think they'll take the rest out later? I have earned some more today which I thought may not count until I was back up to 0 but they went in as normal.
    MFW: OP in 2019: £16,125/£16,125 :)
    MFW: OP in 2020: £5,422.64/£14,172.64
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    **Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 6PM BST to earn 3SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/iut028
    Internet goodness £27790 ckllvwc2btfb.gif
  • pinkfoxpinkfox Forumite
    26 posts
    Happygreen wrote: »
    I've had about 10 gold surveys that screened me out without either crediting the 1 sb or ticking off the square. Profile issue still remains.

It's changed from "attempt a gold survey" to complete so you need to qualify and finish the survey. Last week I was getting a load of GTM surveys, this week I haven't had any and PL surveys don't count for Swago!
    43.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pinkfox wrote: »
    It's changed from "attempt a gold survey" to complete so you need to qualify and finish the survey. Last week I was getting a load of GTM surveys, this week I haven't had any and PL surveys don't count for Swago!

There is a square each for attempt and complete.
  • thanos23thanos23 Forumite
    160 posts
    After years of using Swagbucks, and whilst trying to redeem an Amazon voucher, it took me back to the login screen. When I try to log in I get the message 'Your account has been deactivated'. Hopefully it's a glitch but I doubt it. I've no idea what I might have done wrong. Anyone else had this?
    43.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swagbutton survey MB4318090 10 mins for 50SB

It paid the 50SB although I assumed I had screened out as it took less than 2 mins and at most 12 questions
  • mm123mm123 Forumite
    663 posts
    ✭✭
    can i ask what is Swagbutton survey ?
  • thisonethisone Forumite
    2.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    mm123 wrote: »
    can i ask what is Swagbutton survey ?
    Something I just found out today!

Left click on the Swagbutton, then left click on the blue notification bell, it should say there is a survey, though I 've clicked it again and they're saying the survey is full, could be 'cause I've already done it.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support