Options

Comments

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    mikep22 wrote: »
    This is ferociously random.

Why is it sad? Good on them for having success with something, whatever it is you are referring to.
    3 posts, poor english, random post. At this point the hackles should start rising on the back of your neck!
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    John1963 wrote: »
    Has anybody had the message below when using the search engine. I got this on my tablet today; I have checked my location settings which are correct (I am in the UK) and have cleared the cache. All is well on my desktop and mobile phone.:(

“Oops, we currently don’t support searches from your location.”

Hello John1963
    This happened to me when I bought a new phone, not necessarily using the search engine, just using Swabbucks at all. I changed browser and everything worked fine. If you've been using your tablet for some time, have you changed browsers lately maybe? My mobile said I was based in the USA, Iceland and Germany among others!! Now I'm back in the UK. ;)
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    3 posts, poor english, random post. At this point the hackles should start rising on the back of your neck!

I thought you were talking about me for a minute :D
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • thisone
    edited 26 March 2018 at 5:23PM
    Options
    Yeah, but my poor english has been going on for ages!

EDit: unbelievable, I actually missed out typing 'my'!!!!!
  • thisone
    Options
    Swagcode

http://www.swagbucks.com/p/offer-page/?id=3716

till 7pm apparently

Swago is live :T

• Emmaaar22
    Emmaaar22 Posts: 731 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Swago doesn`t want to tick off visitng the sites on my mobile device. Anyone else having trouble?
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has completed visits from mobile sites for me.
  • John1963
    John1963 Posts: 458 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 26 March 2018 at 9:31PM
    Options
    sonjaday wrote: »
    Hello John1963
    This happened to me when I bought a new phone, not necessarily using the search engine, just using Swabbucks at all. I changed browser and everything worked fine. If you've been using your tablet for some time, have you changed browsers lately maybe? My mobile said I was based in the USA, Iceland and Germany among others!! Now I'm back in the UK. ;)

No change of browser and I have checked all the location settings. I also changed my IP address to see if that was the problem, nothing solves it at all. Will use another browser to see if that works.

I have hunted around the net and found a few references but no obvious solutions to the issue. SB clearly thinks I am accessing from somewhere outlandish!

Update

Using Samsung's browser worked fine so it must be someting to do with Chrome - checked Chrom settings and all seems ok so still a mystery there but at least its narrowed down.
  • Boodedoo
    Boodedoo Posts: 480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Emmaaar22 wrote: »
    Swago doesn`t want to tick off visitng the sites on my mobile device. Anyone else having trouble?

I did my OH did the mobile squares via the app. He signed out and when I signed in and visited the sites via shop it would not light up the squares. I signed into the main site via the mobile browser and did it from there and it filled in the squares.
  • Emmaaar22
    Emmaaar22 Posts: 731 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Boodedoo wrote: »
    I did my OH did the mobile squares via the app. He signed out and when I signed in and visited the sites via shop it would not light up the squares. I signed into the main site via the mobile browser and did it from there and it filled in the squares.

Can`t access swago on my IOS
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure