Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There seems to be a problem with the refer a friend to swagbucks. A few of my friends are getting the link via email which is not working? Has anyone managed to refer a friend and complete the swago board this time?
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »
    There seems to be a problem with the refer a friend to swagbucks. A few of my friends are getting the link via email which is not working? Has anyone managed to refer a friend and complete the swago board this time?

Yes, I managed it last night, however last but one swago my referral didn't track and SB were useless at resolving it.

I copied the link and emailed it from.webmail rather than via SB.
  • whiteguineapig
    whiteguineapig Posts: 1,365 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    Looks like toolbartv is now 30 videos for 2sb? So it's paying better?

Thank you for working it out, I couldn't work out if it was working or not
  • Shineyhappy
    Shineyhappy Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    For anyone wanting to make actual cash from Swagbucks, is it easy to get the Mastercard option and either withdraw it direct to a bank account or PayPal, if so are there fees or is it better to withdraw as PayPal?
    Debt Free - done
    Mortgage Free - done
    Building up the pension pot
  • hysteria1989
    Options
    i havent tried Paypal but do quite often go with the master card one with regards to turning it into actual cash im not sure as i use it to make payments for household bills so it is as good as using cash as anywhere that accepts visa seems to also accept the prepaid cards. Hope that helps
    Car[STRIKE]£6950[/STRIKE]/£4720.68 Lowell [STRIKE]£796.77[/STRIKE]/£30.00 Barclaycard[STRIKE] £3537.48[/STRIKE]/£2360 Virgin (MBNA) [STRIKE]£2224.94[/STRIKE]/£1000.00
    Sainsbury's (Westcot) [STRIKE]£1652.52/[/STRIKE]£125
    total debt [STRIKE]£19286.89[/STRIKE]/£8235.68
  • katep23
    Options
    For anyone wanting to make actual cash from Swagbucks, is it easy to get the Mastercard option and either withdraw it direct to a bank account or PayPal, if so are there fees or is it better to withdraw as PayPal?

Add the Mastercard to your PayPal and you can then send the money to a contact as friends and family for no fee. Haven't figured out a way to draw it down to PayPal as your own balance so I send it to OH and he sends it back to me.

It's a bit of a pain as you have to add a new card each time but it's an option.
  • morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »

I managed 2 referrals last month and 1 referral this month with no problem but last month 1 referral did disappear into the ether, reason unknown

Email address of the referral can sometimes throw up " this email address is not allowed". I overcome this by asking referral to use another "mainstream" email provider, like gmail.
  • stormjonno
    stormjonno Posts: 360 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    **Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 6PM GMT to earn 3SB**
    http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/de6430
  • jlemaitre
    jlemaitre Posts: 299 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

I use PayPal and have no problems. My PayPal is linked to my bank account and it takes less than a few hours for it to transfer from PayPal to my bank.
  • katep23
    Options
    jlemaitre wrote: »
    I use PayPal and have no problems. My PayPal is linked to my bank account and it takes less than a few hours for it to transfer from PayPal to my bank.

Could you explain how to transfer it? My PayPal is linked to bank account but couldn't see option to transfer it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure