We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• Boodedoo
    Options
    jayII wrote: »
    I didn't spend any money, just clicked the deal of the day as usual (yesterday) and the square was filled no problem.

I submitted my board as soon as I could, before any problems appeared, so it's gone now.

I have tried in 3 different browsers, cleared cache each time and still it wont light up.
    May I ask which browser/ operating system you are using?
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Options
    Boodedoo wrote: »
    I have tried in 3 different browsers, cleared cache each time and still it wont light up.
    May I ask which browser/ operating system you are using?

I use Chrome for Swagbucks and regularly do disc and system clean ups.

It may be that it worked with yesterday's deal of the day and doesn't like today's, in which case it might work tomorrow with a different deal of the day.
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • daffydog
    Options
    I use Chrome for Swagbucks and regularly do disc and system clean ups.

It may be that it worked with yesterday's deal of the day and doesn't like today's, in which case it might work tomorrow with a different deal of the day.

I use Chrome and clear cache etc but it has not credited yesterday or today.
  • daffydog
    Options
    Boodedoo wrote: »
    Its been a while since I cashed in for JL vouchers but there was something I wanted so I just added the vouchers to my account as they arrived and when I had enough I had the credit balance available and bought what I was saving for.

Thanks. Think that is what I will do.
  • Mrs.Shimbles
    Options
    daffydog wrote: »

Same for me.
    I've also completed gold surveys on my mobile, which have ticked off the to do list on both days, but not the swago square :(
  • andrewsummers
    Options
    What's going with watch on the Swagbutton? Most of the videos are 12 seconds featuring the same video and not crediting...
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 21 February 2018 at 12:58PM
    Options
    JL are Online. But you can do click and collect with it.
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Options
    daffydog wrote: »

Then I've no idea, it must just be a fluke that it works sometimes and not others. I always use Chrome and always use disk and system clean up utilities.
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Then I've no idea, it must just be a fluke that it works sometimes and not others. I always use Chrome and always use disk and system clean up utilities.
    neither have I -
    tomorrow I am going to ignore the Swago board and only try Deal of the Day via the To do List FIRST - its the only combination sequence I have not tried - lets see if that will work !

thanks everybody for the info
  • cs1986_2
    Options
    Used 29 spins today and got:

18 Sweepstake entries
    8 SBs
    4 Search double ups
    1 Survey double up

Quite please with that. Should get some more spins to use too.
    Make £2018 in 2018 Challenge:
    £536.78/£2018 (26.5% complete)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family