Sneaky, Cheeky Virgin Media!

edited 19 December 2017 at 3:07PM in Phones & TV
WestQueenWestQueen Forumite
30 Posts
edited 19 December 2017 at 3:07PM in Phones & TV
Customer signed to VM, agrees to credit check for TV, Fibre and Telephone. Then issue arises where customer learns VM can't supply telephone line, not enough points in area to connect to. VM are already aware of this as customer learns several residents been let down of late on installation day and being told sorry, we can connect your TV and Fibre but you can't have a phone!

VM sneakily change order on account but do not tell customer, customer notices when logging in that now only order for TV and Fibre are active. Calls VM who confirm they cannot have a telephone line because of problem mentioned above.

Rather annoyed, they didn't want to tell customer, but seem leave it installation day to drop the bombshell. Telephone is the most important as customer is elderly. VM still on retirement residents estate plugging all three services.

Thought on this, other than VM wasting my time placing order, then wasting my time chasing them up, waiting in for a engineer yesterday who failed to show and costing me money to send a letter of complaint and the cancelled contact back!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides