IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Athena Parking fine from Lidl car park

Options
2»

Comments

• Claudsmum
    Options
    I have written to Lidl store manager and not received a reply. I've appealed to Athena using the newbies template and my appeal has been rejected today. Next step to wait for court letter I suppose?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,935 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Claudsmum wrote: »
    I have written to Lidl store manager and not received a reply. I've appealed to Athena using the newbies template and my appeal has been rejected today. Next step to wait for court letter I suppose?
    Claudsmum, why don't you do what the OP did and email Lidl's CEO?

If you want further advice then please have a read of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread. If after that you still have questions then please start your own thread.
    Dealing with two people's issues in one thread can only lead to confusion.

So please, no further response on this thread. Thanks.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,896 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Claudsmum wrote: »

No.

Everyone gets these cancelled by dealing with Lidl Head Office or the CEO, as you would have seen already from the link in the NEWBIES thread, to another thread called 'SUCCESSFUL COMPLAINTS ABOUT PPCS'.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    This is an entirely unregulated industry which is scamming the public with inflated claims for minor breaches of contracts for alleged parking offences, aided and abetted by a handful of low-rent solicitors.

Parking Eye, CPM, Smart, and another company have already been named and shamed, as has Gladstones Solicitors, and BW Legal, (these two law firms take hundreds of these cases to court each year). They lose most of them, and have been reported to the regulatory authority by an M.P. for unprofessional conduct

Hospital car parks and residential complex tickets have been especially mentioned.

The problem has become so rampant that MPs have agreed to enact a Bill to regulate these scammers. Watch the video of the Second Reading in the HofC recently.

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/2f0384f2-eba5-4fff-ab07-cf24b6a22918?in=12:49:41

and complain in the most robust terms to your MP. With a fair wind most of these companies may well be put out of business by Christmas.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • sana54
    sana54 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 10 April 2018 at 2:47PM
    Options
    Hi,

I am a new in this forum. I sent an appeal of PNC to Athena ANPR LTD, but I receive email from them requesting to provide full name, address and etc. I am not sure I need to provide my details or not. Please help me.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email in regards to the above Parking Charge

In order for us to process your appeal we require your full name, full address and confirmation that you were the driver on the day in question.

Upon receipt of this we will of course review this case further.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Team

For and on Behalf of Athena ANPR LTD.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,935 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    sana54 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am a new in this forum. I need your advice please. I sent an appeal of PNC, but I receive email requesting to provide full name, address and etc. I am not sure I need to provide my details or not.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email in regards to the above Parking Charge

In order for us to process your appeal we require your full name, full address and confirmation that you were the driver on the day in question.

Upon receipt of this we will of course review this case further.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Team

For and on Behalf of Athena ANPR LTD.
    Of course they need your full name and address.

otherwise they have no idea who is appealing.

Now, you need to read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread. In there you will find all the guidance you need.

Having read that, if you still have questions then please start a new thread.

Trying to address two people's problems in the one thread can only lead to confusion.

Thanks.
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Just dont tell them who the driver was. You appeal as Keeper
  • sana54
    Options
    Just dont tell them who the driver was. You appeal as Keeper

Thank you for advice
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors