PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Friday 15th December 2017

Options
13»

Comments

• dumpling
    dumpling Posts: 2,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone :hello:

Well it has been a bit of an eventful day. Phoebe's appointment went ok I think. She went into school afterwards so she seemed to be coping with it all. I did a bit of kniting when I got home and then went to help Becky with her room. Boy did I make a mistake with her. She was in tears and so was I. The upshot of it all was that she didn't want the new furniture, she couldn't cope with all the upheaval so I made a deal with her that I would cancel the order if she could throw three black bags worth of rubbish away out of her room. She agreed to this and to her credit she has done this. She now has a bit of carpet showing and it seems much 'lighter' in there. She has taken Max out for a walk and to get some fresh air and I will make her a hot chocolate when she gets back.

csarina, just sending you a hug. I can't believe it has been 2 years since Nicholas passed away. I hope you have some lovely memories of him that you can take comfort in xxx

Right I am off to clean my room as there are a lot of piles of stuff to be cleared and put in the right place.

Hope you have a lovely evening, take care all xx
  • karcher
    karcher Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning all,

Firstly, catching up on yesterday, Gers/NannyWindow - pink custard? Surely not?! Was it like Angel Delight?

No!! It was awful. In my school, runny and tasteless.

I'd rather have had thick, lumpy yellow custard.
    Angel Delight I loved, pink custard I didn't.

Hope you are feeling better TA, hugs to all in need and have a happy Friday night :) x
    'I'm sinking in the quicksand of my thought
    And I ain't got the power anymore'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family