Sun Holiday Codes January 2018

Options

Comments

• rustyboy
    rustyboy Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    OH great stuff. I'm guessing my alarm will be n for 6am then!!
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Today’s code word is ECHO
  • Katquinn79
    Options
    Hi, I haven’t collected all the sunsaver codes so I’m going down the route of the tokens, what site do I need to go onto to book this. As it’s very confusing what site you need to do this on.
    Sunsaver won’t let you add tokens does anyone know ?? Or am I being think 😂 don’t answer that lol
  • Katquinn79
    Options
    How do we find out if they offer disabled facilities ? It says on there partially disabled but doesn’t give any indication on whether or not you can book a disabled caravan ?
  • SimonD316
    Options
    Do we have any idea what time the booking site will open tomorrow for Savers VIP bookers?

I know I'm waiting for the savers code in tomorrows paper, but is there any point in waiting up to get the paper in the early hours if the booking site doesn't open until 9am?
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Katquinn79 wrote: »
    Hi, I haven’t collected all the sunsaver codes so I’m going down the route of the tokens, what site do I need to go onto to book this. As it’s very confusing what site you need to do this on.
    Sunsaver won’t let you add tokens does anyone know ?? Or am I being think 😂 don’t answer that lol

For codewords book here
    https://club950.co.uk/

Codewords cannot be entered into Sun Savers
  • essex_boy
    Options
    SimonD316 wrote: »
    Do we have any idea what time the booking site will open tomorrow for Savers VIP bookers?

I know I'm waiting for the savers code in tomorrows paper, but is there any point in waiting up to get the paper in the early hours if the booking site doesn't open until 9am?

It’s worth getting the paper early
    Once you enter Saturdays Sun Saver code your booking office will become unlocked
  • bradders33
    Options
    Help! I think I've totally ballsed up my chance of using my VIP code. It's so confusing.

I've been doing the Sun hols for years, got a VIP code, assumed I could just come on here an get the codes, but from looking at this thread, it appears that this isn't the case after all.

So I gather from reading other posts that I need two codes from the physical newspapers and as I didn't know this and haven't bought them.

Am I correct in assuming that I've now negated the bonus of having the VIP code, or am I missing something? Sorry, I am just flummoxed by this new procedure, codes and website. :(
  • loubie_lou
    loubie_lou Posts: 1,368 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can you buy the sun saver codes anywhere? I don't have time to buy 9 copies of the sun tonight!
    In debt no more!
  • essex_boy
    Options
    bradders33 wrote: »
    Help! I think I've totally ballsed up my chance of using my VIP code. It's so confusing.

I've been doing the Sun hols for years, got a VIP code, assumed I could just come on here an get the codes, but from looking at this thread, it appears that this isn't the case after all.

So I gather from reading other posts that I need two codes from the physical newspapers and as I didn't know this and haven't bought them.

Am I correct in assuming that I've now negated the bonus of having the VIP code, or am I missing something? Sorry, I am just flummoxed by this new procedure, codes and website. :(

I’m afraid it’ll have. to be a Monday booking
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport