Compers Challenge 2018

Options

Comments

• Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Woxs_269_Winit2.jpg?1526487152
    Won some beautiful cross stitch kits worth over £55, that turned up unannounced. Don't think I can put it in any category though.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,499 Forumite
    Options
    Ms_Dee wrote: »
    Won some beautiful cross stitch kits worth over £55, that turned up unannounced. Don't think I can put it in any category though.

The newt does love it if that helps
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • Donnylover
    Donnylover Posts: 704 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I won, I won, I won!
    edited 28 June 2018 at 11:23AM
    Options
    35242717_198302160818935_3169063523686809600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3e472b5d220c8a9aba0119fcfbcc6083&oe=5B9F296E

Yay! I finally managed to learn how to post an image! Go me!

Stabilo pen set turned up - did a quick add up and probably worth around £75 - £100+

Going to contact charity now.
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,585 Forumite
    Options
    Donnylover wrote: »
    35242717_198302160818935_3169063523686809600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3e472b5d220c8a9aba0119fcfbcc6083&oe=5B9F296E

Yay! I finally managed to learn how to post an image! Go me!

Stabilo pen set turned up - did a quick add up and probably worth around £75 - £100+

Going to contact charity now.

That's a brilliant win and a VERY generous donation to Post Pals, I am sure that will make someone very happy :T
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • Donnylover
    Options
    mansey wrote: »
    That's a brilliant win and a VERY generous donation to Post Pals, I am sure that will make someone very happy :T

Contacted them and they suggested splitting it in 2 which I totally agree with.

They gave me 2 links to 2 little girls and I read their stories and blubbed. Hopefully I can find some other things.
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,585 Forumite
    Options
    Donnylover wrote: »
    Contacted them and they suggested splitting it in 2 which I totally agree with.

They gave me 2 links to 2 little girls and I read their stories and blubbed. Hopefully I can find some other things.

We take too much for granted some of those kids are amazing ;)

I think splitting it is an excellent idea, maybe get some colouring books to go with all the pens?
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • Donnylover
    Options
    mansey wrote: »
    We take too much for granted some of those kids are amazing ;)

I think splitting it is an excellent idea, maybe get some colouring books to go with all the pens?

There are 2 books in there :) Will also see what I have in my store lol
    :D
  • aspella
    aspella Posts: 988 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ms_Dee wrote: »

I'm surprised Lucinad hasn't come forward with some suggestions. The image contains the colours blue, pink and flowers so you could put it in challenge 28, 29 or 54. You could also cross off living room or bedroom for challenge 39 if its something you'd put on display once completed.

I can't believe another month is nearly over and we are halfway through the challenge in terms of months of the year. I've been winning little and often and completed 31 out of the 70 challenges so far and won 60+ competitions which has mainly consisted of DVDs and money.

Good luck everyone with July's challenge of win something yellow.
  • GPark
    GPark Posts: 1,621 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Woo Hoo......:j

2 weeks back comping, and I've had 2 wins :)

And the best bit is they are both food related, so I can finally tick off a monthly challenge :)

I won a Krispy Kremes Sharers Dozen from a Moto comp on twitter, and a Cook Italia Pasta Salad hamper from a facebook comp.

So I'm claiming my June challenge, but not sure which other challenge to tick off - wins were several days about so I think I'm allowed to tick off two aren't I, as they weren't on the same day?
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 1 July 2018 at 11:44AM
    Options
    GPark wrote: »
    Woo Hoo......:j

2 weeks back comping, and I've had 2 wins :)

And the best bit is they are both food related, so I can finally tick off a monthly challenge :)

I won a Krispy Kremes Sharers Dozen from a Moto comp on twitter, and a Cook Italia Pasta Salad hamper from a facebook comp.

So I'm claiming my June challenge, but not sure which other challenge to tick off - wins were several days about so I think I'm allowed to tick off two aren't I, as they weren't on the same day?

Congrats on your wins. I do believe you are allowed to cross two off as they were different days.

I've won some beauty serum, so will have to see what I can cross off for that.

Is everyone out and about enjoying the glorious weather? We don't seem to have as much chat lately.

Do you remember we once talked about having a virtual picnic? Perhaps we could do that next Sunday,whilst the weather is so nice.

I will compile a list of all the food and drink we have won, plus any games, picnic blankets etc we have all won and you are all welcome to come and join in the chat. :rotfl:

I think I may well have lost the plot now, but who cares?

By the way, the challenge for July is to win something yellow. Good luck everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure