We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Iresa
Until recently I took my gas and electricity from Iresa. I found them difficult to contact and very slow at replying to requests or even complaints. They continually overcharge me and I built up £300 credit with them. I then tried to leave them, my electricity account was transferred to another supplier but gas remained with them after repeated requests. I eventually got the ombudsman involved but only recovered £100 of my £300 credit. I would never use Iresa again and would advise other people to be very careful when they build up a big credit on your account and you try to leave them. In my experience most of your money will disappear.
0
Comments
-
Double posting
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5756035Member of "Rubbish at Radishes" club0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
