PPI on Store card delayed decisions

Options
124»

Comments

• pieman6
    pieman6 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Quick update, i have spoken to Santander last night and both of my complaints have been upheld, so they are still paying out. Final response letter was sent to me on 5th Jan but i have not received it as yet. I complained in early October 17
  • Deewm76
    Deewm76 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    9th Jan 18, 7:06 AM
    Quick update, i have spoken to Santander last night and both of my complaints have been upheld, so they are still paying out. Final response letter was sent to me on 5th Jan but i have not received it as yet.

I complained early November (GE money store card from 98) . I have called them a couple times for update (they confirmed ppi was applied) and are investigating if miss sold but I have not received any questionnaire/letter requests for further info??? Does this mean my claim is still at a very early stage????
  • pieman6
    pieman6 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Goy my final response letter today. They now send you 2 responses, one from Santander and one from the insurance company.

The one from Santander told me i was time barred as its more than 15 years since i took out the policy. The one from Santander on behalf of the insurance company was upheld. Happy with the result and my payout. Should get my final payout in 14 days time
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure