IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Allleged Bus Lane Contravention -Oxford RD (Nelson Street to Hathersage)

Options
2»

Comments

• LoveWalking
    LoveWalking Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Has anybody produced a map showing how you can legally drive a car though Manchester (avoiding bus gates/lanes and major road works)?
    I do not want a map showing where you can't drive, I want a map showing where you CAN drive.
    For example, how to drive from Manchester Children's Hospital to Salford University without breaking the law or getting stuck in road works at Mancunian Way/Regent Rd.
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    geoffL wrote: »
    Has anybody produced a map showing how you can legally drive a car though Manchester (avoiding bus gates/lanes and major road works)?
    I do not want a map showing where you can't drive, I want a map showing where you CAN drive.
    For example, how to drive from Manchester Children's Hospital to Salford University without breaking the law or getting stuck in road works at Mancunian Way/Regent Rd.

This is a board dedicated to parking tickets. You might find someone who knows on the general motoring board.
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    Why all this stuff about a council ticket? Would you try to buy an bicycle in a barber's shop?
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure