IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Railway car park and INDIGO Penalty Notice

Options
2»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 13 December 2017 at 11:20PM
    Options
    By clicking the NEW THREAD button on page one, see my signature, one click...

...but you don't need to start a new thread. We are overloaded so please avoid it. Indigo is discussed to death.

Better to search the forum for INDIGO RAILWAY instead of asking the same questions that crop up every day - better for you, as you will learn so much more than the odd answer we manage to repeat on another thread.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Rafab1128
    Options
    I'm not try to still your post , but I'm very confused what to do next?
    I parked my car over Saturday night at railway car park.
    Next day on Sunday when I went to pick it up, I noticed on a info board: Saturday and Sunday I have to pay separate so I bought another ticket but of course too late - parking penalty was already stick in to my window. Before I went to park there i chcecked online and is says "weekend ticket £2.5"- there is nothing about Sunday and Saturday pay separately- because I have been late -didn't book online - just went there park car and pay at machine when again was not clear info to park for Sunday as well.
    Because is no popla and indigo will decline appeal ...
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Rafab1128 wrote: »
    I'm not try to still your post , but I'm very confused what to do next?
    I parked my car over Saturday night at railway car park.
    Next day on Sunday when I went to pick it up, I noticed on a info board: Saturday and Sunday I have to pay separate so I bought another ticket but of course too late - parking penalty was already stick in to my window. Before I went to park there i chcecked online and is says "weekend ticket £2.5"- there is nothing about Sunday and Saturday pay separately- because I have been late -didn't book online - just went there park car and pay at machine when again was not clear info to park for Sunday as well.
    Because is no popla and indigo will decline appeal ...

you realy do need to start a new thread , however

Because is no popla and indigo will decline appeal .

they can do what they want v, thery can huff and puff , they can throw a tantrum they can chuck there toys HOWEVER ,,, they cannot take you to court
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Rafab1128
    Options
    Just made new tread as you suggested-thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts