Deposit

Options
Hi I have just had £30 credited to my bank account from a company called SPORTSWIFT Ltd. I searched for them and it comes up with a financial shares page by another company called @DueDil I phoned them and they said its the wrong number!!! I don;t want to spend this money because I dont' know where its come from.,any help greatly appreciated please!

Comments

• badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    MirBeer wrote: »
    Hi I have just had £30 credited to my bank account from a company called SPORTSWIFT Ltd. I searched for them and it comes up with a financial shares page by another company called @DueDil I phoned them and they said its the wrong number!!! I don;t want to spend this money because I dont' know where its come from.,any help greatly appreciated please!

Are you expecting a refund from anyone? Card Factory is owned by Sportswift Ltd.
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Don't know what it is that you found, but my search easily showed that as badger says they are the parent company of Card Factory. The phone number for Sportswift is 01924 83600, I suggest you give them a call.
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    Just leave the money where it is - your bank will ask for it back if it gets a claim for a payment in error. Do not refund any other way.
    If it is still on your account in 6 years and 1 day - congratulations you can keep it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure