🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

PPi claim rejected - Can I resubmit a claim with new evidence?

Options
Hi, hoping someone can help with my query, I submitted a claim to Capital One for mis-sold PPI on my credit card about 2 years ago, it was rejected on the grounds that I ticked the box asking for it to be added. Being new to the process and because I couldn't remember I just left it. However, I now realise that as I worked less than 10 hours pw when I took out the card. I just need to know if I can submit a claim again with this 'new evidence'

Comments

• IAmWales
    IAmWales Posts: 2,024 Forumite
    Options
    Your complaint will be time barred.
  • fifi66058
    Options
    Oh well, never mind, I'll know for next time!
  • rq9292
    rq9292 Posts: 46 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    A minority of lenders may consider new complaint points but the most likely outcome is to be told your complaint has been dealt with.

You may be eligible for a refund of excess commission so could get a proportion of what you paid back.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport