We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Recommendations for all in one printer
stanmoresaver
Posts: 614 Forumite
Hi,
Thought i'd tap into the colective minds of the MSE'ers
I run a small business, well it's me only.
I need a new printer which will get used a fair bit.
Needs to fax scan copy and print, colour option would be handy but not essential. Budget, well I guess it will be between £200-£250 but if cheaper that would be great
Any suggestions for a make, model and where to get it?????
TIA
Thought i'd tap into the colective minds of the MSE'ers
I run a small business, well it's me only.
I need a new printer which will get used a fair bit.
Needs to fax scan copy and print, colour option would be handy but not essential. Budget, well I guess it will be between £200-£250 but if cheaper that would be great
Any suggestions for a make, model and where to get it?????
TIA
I am a fee charging WoM Mortgage broker.
I now no longer give information and opinion within the Mortgage boards, because a number of posters who, having approached me professionally, agreed my fee-which has been been made very clear at the outset, taken my advice (normally cancelling a [home visit] meeting at short notice) have then approached one of the fee-free brokers on here to arrange the very same deal I have advised.
Whilst I totally concur with the ethos of "money saving"- abusing the goodwill of a professional who provides a quality service is taking it too far! :mad:
0
Comments
-
this one is the best and the scanning is very fast.
http://www.printerland.co.uk/acatalog/brother_mfc8460_mfp.htmlKind Regards
Bill0 -
check this post out, with the money ur looking to spend u could get a higher model in the same range, i know alot of people with these all - in ones, they just work well and are a good price,
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=75677&highlight=printer0 -
I recently brought an epson stylus DX4800 to use for my business printing, it cost £99 and is very good value for money. Has colour & black & white photo copying option. And uses cheap inks, it always warns you not to use cheap ink but ive always had an Epson and ive never had any problems due to the ink i use.
Hope this helps0 -
-
We are a small business and have a Hewlett Packard PSC 2410 Photosmart. It is a copier, scanner,printer and fax. It also has slots for memory card etc. Have had it fours years. Cost about £120 from my memory. It is an absolutely fab machine. No problems whatsoever.0
-
My only advice would be to look for one with separate colour cartridges, because then if you empty one colour you haven't got to replace all the others!Signature removed for peace of mind0
-
i'd go for an a3 one if you can stretch to it
surprisingly how handy being able to copy and print to a3 is every now and again0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
