We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

I-Say

Is I-Say down for anyone else? The website is not loading at all for me, strange as it was at the weekend.
«1

Comments

  • jackieblack
    jackieblack Posts: 10,792
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Been playing up for me, intermittently, for several days now :(
    Everything will be alright in the end so, if it’s not yet alright, it means it’s not yet the end
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Nothing unusual about this, website's down more than it works for me. I can always access surveys, but 75% of the time I can't login to my account, access rewards etc.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

  • Wizzbang wrote: »
    Nothing unusual about this, website's down more than it works for me. I can always access surveys, but 75% of the time I can't login to my account, access rewards etc.

    Second that, haven't been able to access the site all weekend but have done several surveys.
    Start mortgage date: August 2022; Start mortgage amount: £240,999; Original mortgage free date: August 2056
    Current mortgage amount: £224,460.73
    Start student loan 2012: £29,750; current student loan: CLEARED July 2025
    Unread owned books Jan 2026: 256
    Undone crafts 2026: +1
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,555
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Bit naff - hopefully they get it sorted soon...
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Any experience of getting a closed account back? I entered some holiday dates as I needed to take some maternity leave. They helpfully closed my account a month later, due to inaccuracies in the survey response I apparently provided. I know this is not true as I've been a member for 6 years without problem and nothing has changed in the way I respond to surveys. Do they just not like members taking a break? Or do they try to change up their panel every few years? It's pretty frustrating. They're not a great earner, but one I'd rather keep. Especially as I know I did nothing wrong.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

  • Foxy16
    Foxy16 Posts: 282
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Cannot find a newer thread than this.

    Have been unable to log in to my account on i.say since last Friday, keep getting page unavailable, using windows10 and edge, anyone else having problems.
  • Willing2Learn
    Willing2Learn Posts: 6,294
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 18 June 2019 at 4:12PM
    Foxy16 wrote: »
    Have been unable to log in to my account on i.say since last Friday, keep getting page unavailable, using windows10 and edge, anyone else having problems.
    I just checked this and logged on perfectly fine using Win10 and Edge.

    Have you tried going to your Edge Settings and clearing all browser data?
    Have you tried navigating to their login page manually (ie not using bookmarked favourites)?
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

    I love my job

    :smiley:
  • Foxy16
    Foxy16 Posts: 282
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Yes, I have tried all that, plus using their contact info, checked with a friend and they have the same problem. Not looking good.
  • jackieblack
    jackieblack Posts: 10,792
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 18 June 2019 at 4:46PM
    Working fine for me (on iPad)
    Everything will be alright in the end so, if it’s not yet alright, it means it’s not yet the end
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,124
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    It is fine for me using this link to log in.
    https://social.i-say.com/surveys
    Is it the page after log in you cannot get? Maybe some part of the internet in your area is down.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.