First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Well done, that CC will soon be gone :T
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning :) Hope you and the smalls are enjoying your Sunday. It's grey and wet here again, expect you've got pretty much the same weather. Are you venturing out anywhere or just having a cosy day at home? x
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    edited 13 January 2019 at 2:32PM
    Options
    Afternoon :)

Thank you.

Teafor2 the weather is grey and wet here too! We did get out for a small walk and some fresh air, I had to go grab some painkillers. We are home again and getting warm and dry! Although it seems to have stopped raining now we are home :rotfl:

So not a NSD. 28p spent on painkillers.

Will be back with more later but I'm off to take some painkillers and make a cuppa and hot water bottle.
    x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    My kids have drove me insane today. I can't remember the last time I had to referee as much as I have today. It probably doesn't help I have very little patience because my heads feels like it has its own brass band trying to escape and it might explode at any second. Hence the trip for painkillers at such a daft time in the rain on a Sunday morning.

Anyway they are just going to be put in the bath and in bed, who's betting they argue over what movie to watch?

I will be back with a proper update on things later. Once the smalls are in bed and I have a hot cuppa and chance to actually sit down.
    x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    They're probably ready for school, even if they don't think they are :D It's a funny time of year, when we're all mostly cooped up inside because of the weather. At least they'll be able to run some energy off in the playground and argue with their friends instead. Hope you headache eases off. x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,361 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Poor you.
    Hope the headache goes soon x
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    I think they just pick up on my mood sometimes and it makes them feel in a similar mood :o

I have an appointment this week I'd forgot about :o until the neighbour knocked to confirm she would collect the smalls if I wasn't at school in time. Medical appointment nothing financial still in the city though so will need to remember I need bus fare on me that morning or I'll be late as I need to get on the bus by school straight after drop off. Going to add it to the calendar and diary before I forget again :o :rotfl:

Anyway smalls in bed and all back friends. Dinner cleaned up after, bathed the smalls, showered myself, done the ironing and polished the school shoes. Their bags are ready and homework in them. Just need to do the pack lunches.

But for now it's time to catch up on here with a hot cup of tea (I will remember to buy coffee tomorrow :o it's definitely a need :rotfl:)
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,337 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    A tip for headache is take paracetamol with coffee as the combination works faster. Double caffeine.

Glad the smalls have made up now :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Thank you SA I have no coffee think that's part of the problem :o

It's been such a strange day today :o
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,337 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    When I was a young mum I used to drink a LOT of coffee. When I cut down I got a headache. Now I only have a couple of cups a day. I don't like tea, went off it when I was expecting DS and never went back on it. I quite like green tea though.

Hope you get some coffee soon xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport