Options
    Good morning :wave:
    underperky wrote: »
    Just to say I got Loreal lip cracker yesterday and pink came back as n/a

It does look like it is back to only one working - the nude/beige one :(
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Blacklist
    Options
    The Aussie hair stuff is showing full price on it's website. - morrison website i meant.
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    Good morning.
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Nellie35 wrote: »
    Hi bubbs :) I suspect that she has probably gone off cruising again. My reasoning being
    1. she was trying to get all her xmas shopping done last week
    2. she went around this time last year
    3. she last posted from Ikea cafe - probably Southampton
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Nellie the sleuth :D

Good Morning all :)
  • bcw123
    bcw123 Posts: 980 Forumite
    Options
    good morning Techie advise needed I have bt broadband but I use aol emails(my old provider) I have received message from aol stating that they will be discontinuing AIM has any one else received this message and if so does it mean I will not be able use an aol email address any help appreciated
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good morning....Lovely fullish moon this morning.....Makes it good for walking the boy...Can see where I am going....:D

Where did the last week go too....Doesn't time fly when you are having fun...

Have great days...Not long until the Xmas break for those that work...:D

:wave:

Yes it does help :D
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,990 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    bcw123 wrote: »
    good morning Techie advise needed I have bt broadband but I use aol emails(my old provider) I have received message from aol stating that they will be discontinuing AIM has any one else received this message and if so does it mean I will not be able use an aol email address any help appreciated

AIM is instant messaging. Your emails should be OK.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Bikertov wrote: »
    I saw someone in your local getting a grilling last night over a £20+ APG

Heard him saying about gift sets on offer in Tesco etc etc.

Waited for him to come out to chat, but he must have gone out via the other exit.
    Mine was £13 odd and it did get queried. The cashier said there was something wrong with it and asked her supervisor. Supervisor said to put it through as they knew it was the gift sets because they are much cheaper in T, but praised the (very young) cashier for checking as they’ve had “a few funny ones” lately.

Morning all :)
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,990 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote:
    .....but praised the (very young) cashier for checking as they’ve had “a few funny ones” lately.

Not a nice way to talk about michaels!

:rotfl::rotfl:
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    bcw123 wrote: »

Quite a lot of providers do this, another way to try and blackmail you into staying with them. Unsure if AOL allow you to keep it for a certaim length of time or not.

Best thing to do is get a free provider google/hotmail etc.

if your email at AOL is something like

thisismy[EMAIL="emailaddress@aol.com"]emailaddress@aol.com[/EMAIL]

try checking to see if free provider has a similar one free

[EMAIL="thisismyemailaddress@freeprovider.com"]thisismyemailaddress@freeprovider.com[/EMAIL]

easier to remember and easier for others to change their address book to.
    PS best to have a very private addy and a public one, helps keep junkmail down on "real" email address.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure