Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :hello:
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Good morning beautiful people happy sabbath day.
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Ebayers check you emails as I have a sell for £1 today. Had a few thing in my draft ready for this so listed now.
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Good morning everyone, happy sunday x
    Waiting for delivery of a bed from Argos. All day delivery but woken by a phone call at 7.00am to say that it will be within the hour:eek: So no sunday lie in for me but on the plus side I don't have to wait in all day. Going xmas shopping later with DD1 so she can tell me what to buy for everyone :rotfl:
  • Classy_Chick06
    Options
    Morning guys!
    Does anyone know if there are any men gift sets which include an actual razor and compare favourably in the glitch please? Tia
    It`s nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.
    The world is full of people throwing stones at us. Its what you do with them that counts. Build a wall or build a bridge.
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning Elite.
    Hoping everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those not so.
    The Coca Cola truck is at my local T today so traffic will no doubt be manic. Holiday are coming.......
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning elite, going with ds2 to Gordale garden center on the Wirral to look at the Christmas displays later, they are meant to be lovely.
    Think it's time to have my first mince pie later, do I buy or make? I've got a couple of jars of luxury mince meat in the cupboard just the inclination is missing!:)
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Evening folks :wave: Absolutely so will not be updating list tonight, though I have copied info from posts

I dropped my two woofers at Joy's for boarding at 10am then drove over to the pick up point at M1/Leicester, getting there at noon. Hung around with a couple picking up another of Juliana's dogs, sweet short legged Toby ♥. I got in touch with transporter about 1pm just as messages came through that dog van would arrive at 3pm :( Oh well, a trip up the road to a small Asda and then Morries for diesel to fill up using my 10p a litre coupon .... which I had forgetten to pick up off coffee table :mad: so just put in enough to get me back

When I got back to pick up point, van had just arrived. I helped the couple get their Toby sorted and then got Rosie settled in crate in back of my car. Drove home and carried her into my house for just over an hour then drove up to Joy's with her. Saw her settled there then went to village hall we had our show in last weekend, as meeting the ladies, and a gent, for a short fund raising meeting and an evening of fun with free jukebox. Our choices were making everyone laugh :o Home just after 11 pm

And I'm out tomorrow - help :eek:So, let me introduce Rosie, 11.5 months old, rescued from a terrible shelter with her brother and sister back on 14th February. She is very frightened but settled down to cuddles at my house beofore I took her to Joy's

In crate in my car:

Rosie_in_crate.jpg

Am I allowed to sit here? I'll just stay very still and no-one will notice me

Rosie_on_chair.jpg

Show me the map again Aunty Susan of how far I have travelled :eek: I don't have to go back there, do I?

Rosie_on_laptop.jpg

She is very skinny so needs filling out and strengthening up, but she is a beautiful dog, lovely markings, and eyes ♥

Thank goodness there are people like you in the world 3dogs:T:T:T

Those eyes say it all
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Nellie35 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone, happy sunday x
    Waiting for delivery of a bed from Argos. All day delivery but woken by a phone call at 7.00am to say that it will be within the hour:eek: So no sunday lie in for me but on the plus side I don't have to wait in all day. Going xmas shopping later with DD1 so she can tell me what to buy for everyone :rotfl:

Helloooo Nellie :santa2:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    I assume this is an attempt to target T. Today is the last day I would try this as the T offer is currently due to run until only 5th December. I can add Royal Game and also the Cocka-leekie Soup that this website doesn't like if I put an additional hyphen there. Most of them that A has, I don't know if it's all of them, should work but, yes, you do need to check T's website to try to make sure. The Waities 4 for £3 offer, for those that don't shop in Northern Ireland, is due to run until 26th December - so, although there may not be many as good other items vs W as there are vs T, maybe more time to run vs W (if T doesn't roll over - if it does, I would avoid the one/two days vs T during which it may lose the offer online in an effort to trip me up again that I am wary of falling for these days - if you are just buying five soups, including the trigger, and four different 10p sweets, it shouldn't matter a great deal if T changes prices online as it should still hit W - might just lose a few insignificant pence on the sweets being N/A - on shops not done in Northern Ireland).

I’m going to get a few shops today savvy:)

But thanks for the heads up:)

Baxter’s is the only tinned soup I like othe4 than Heinz tomato:D

I’m making a list and checking it twice:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income