Options

Comments

• zagubov
    zagubov Posts: 17,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just a quick choon for the evening shift
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=109&v=932n5qEyOsk
    There is no honour to be had in not knowing a thing that can be known - Danny Baker
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,939 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Oh,sorry bubbs, just tried the links to check they worked and both have finished :( and I was just going to print some more out, myself.

Yes its a bummer, was stocking up foodbank nicely as well
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,939 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Night all :wave:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    zagubov wrote: »

I like that zag:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 3 December 2017 at 12:41AM
    Options
    sparklyfee wrote: »
    Sorry, just another thought. Can I put any old sim in it? Or would I need data? That could complicate things and I'm not very tech savvy.

Thank you

I would think it needs data or a WiFi connection. I got a freedompop sim for free that includes 200MB data per month that I am using :).

Visit their site and they sometimes have free postage and free activation offers (or go through the Check Availability page where you put in your email, don’t finalise the offer if there is a charge and they send a free trial offer for 2gb or whatever - sign up to that then cancel easily on their website all the paid for services immediately when the SIM arrives ;).

HTH

Anon
  • Anon
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I’m here every day and still can’t keep up:o There’s some great glitches at the moment so I hope you can take advantage of some of them. It might keep your Christmas shopping bill down:)

I hope you are looking forward to Christmas with your lovely family:A

It is not surprising we can’t keep up - long term glitches including toiletries, Droid prizes, Cashback apps, now Am3x shop small and I am still returning ill fitting electricals from the N3ctar promo :D.

I am surprised I can fit work and family duties in :o.

Anon
  • Anon
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Went to 1stop to get my cider(s) and topped up one of the shops with friuit, toilet rolls etc to £10 and paid by amex. No email yet so guess 1 stop is definately not on the small shop list.
    Got all4one voucher from post office and already got email from amex for that one.

Don’t write 1stop off just yet - last year not all gave email confirmation and their systems are flakey :(. I have done two 1stop shops (different stores) tonight with my Am3x to test for stores where i was successful in previous years - no emails as yet, but will report back.

If they are in, they stock 12 Andrex for £4 which become good value at half price :).

HTH

Anon
  • josie
    josie Posts: 3,107 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 3 December 2017 at 1:08AM
    Options
    Thought I'd try the £4.50 Aussies today as work out even cheaper.

1x Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Deep Conditioner for thirsty hair (250ml) £4.50 £2.00
    1x Innocent Orange Juice with Bits (1.5l) £2.00 N/A
    1x ASDA Skimmed Milk (4pt) £1.09 £1.10
    1x Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner (250ml) £4.50 £2.00
    1x ASDA Extra Special Superseeded Bread (800g) £0.89 £0.90
    1x Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep Conditioner (250ml) £4.50 £2.00
    1x Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo for dry damaged hair (300ml) £4.00 £2.00
    1x Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine Deep Conditioner (250ml) £4.50 £2.00
    1x Trex Vegetable Baking Fat (250g) £0.85 £0.85
    1x Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner for dry damaged hair (250ml) £4.00 £2.00
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Still in training!!!

That's unusual! We weren't the cheapest this time
    We want you to be 10% better off at Asda, so there's a voucher for you below.
    Based on comparable items... Tesco Sainsbury's Morrisons Waitrose
    The cost of your shop at Asda was: £8.90 £0.50 £8.90 £0
    The competitor cost would have been: £4.97 £0.50 £5.00 £0
    To be 10% cheaper Asda needed to be: £4.47 £0.45 £4.50 N/A
    Compared to the 10% cheaper price
    £4.43 more
    £0.05 more £4.40 more N/A
    Asda was...
    Not 10% cheaper
    Not 10% cheaper Not 10% cheaper N/A
    How was this worked out?
    View comparison
    View comparison
    View comparison
    View comparison
    0 items on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Waitrose
    1x Alberto Balsam Blends Smooth & Sleek Shampoo (300ml) £2.00 N/A
    1x Alberto Balsam Blends Damage Repair Conditioner (300ml) £2.00 N/A
    1x Alberto Balsam Blends Smooth & Sleek Conditioner (300ml) £2.00 N/A
    1x Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Chocolate Bar (18g) £0.25 N/A
    1x Alberto Balsam Blends Damage Repair Shampoo (300ml) £2.00 N/A
    1x Alberto Balsam Blends Damage Repair Intensive Mask (250ml) £3.00 N/A
    1x Swizzels Love Hearts (39g) £0.30 N/A
    1x Barratt Flumps (12g) £0.10 N/A
    1x Cadbury Dairy Milk Little Bar (18g) £0.25 N/A
    1x Alberto Balsam Blends Stunning Shine Conditioner (300ml) £2.00 N/A
    Comparison total (compared products only) £0 £0
    For your information:
    Asda Price Guarantee comparisons are based on prices correct as of date of delivery (online shoppers) or date of purchase (in store customers).
    Where a product comparison price is N/A, either, a) the independent agencies that collect the price data have not found an equivalent product at the named competitor, based on the comparison criteria (see Terms & Conditions) ; or b) the product is part of a
    Here's your voucher for £4.43
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 3 December 2017 at 2:11AM
    Options
    I now see it was some Pilgrim's Choice cheese that someone had mentioned earlier not Seriously Strong. The Pilgrim's Choice were/are £2 vs N/A but the Seriously Strong I had is comparing £2 vs £2 M. So that would seem the better of the two brands. I was just trying to find what I posted that I still have yet to do with the M list, as I didn't write it down on any of my papers. I have found my earlier post and it seems I am just to check if I have the Curly Wurlys on the list and check the status regarding the VO5 Matts etc.- whether they are in the 3 for 2 or whether they are off? (I didn't see them, against anywhere, on 3Dogs' list anymore?)

I noticed someone mentioned the Always Discreet Incontinence Pads as being on the 3 for 2 and also was looking to see if that was vs M. I don't know which versions this is - is this the ones at individual £2.40 in A and, therefore, at least some of them, potentially vs £2 each for M (and T)? If it is, as it doesn't seem too much of a difference, it's fwiw and they aren't currently going onto the list. If it's some others, then I haven't been able to identify which specific products were being mentioned and therefore I am unable to put them onto the list as I don't know what you mean, so I don't know what the items are that I should be putting onto the list:rotfl:. If someone knows what is being referred to, please let me know.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure