🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Is it wrong that I just intend to use my double up vouchers on alcohol? Our wine rack is looking decidedly empty.
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning all, happy Sunday.
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Is it wrong that I just intend to use my double up vouchers on alcohol? Our wine rack is looking decidedly empty.

No its very sensible, girl after my own heart :rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,979 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning Bubbles:p

Hello :wave:
    How are you?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    Options
    sarahskint wrote: »
    I changed up vouchers in s yesterday but not sure how to spend them, I am assuming from what I was told I can spend £50 on anything covered by the vouchers and then use them 50 at a time. I would have thought that you could use them altogether. Other cashiers had no idea either. Might venture out and get some more changed up today if I can be bothered its an hour round trip to my nearest!!

You can use several vouchers at a time. I spoke to Nectar yesterday as I was wee wee'd off with all the conflicting stuff from Sainsbury and they confirmed that they had contacted S to clarify. They said I could use up to 4 £50 vouchers at the same time and that I would have no trouble. Also said together the store to phone Nectar if they disputed this.

They said S staff had clearly got hold of different info, some from last year, and that they were wrong. I am far from confident that it will work properly and fully expect a confrontation tomorrow morning.
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    1-D93718-C-3-E70-4060-AA2-A-61609-AB0-CE47.gif
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all

My aim for Sainsburys is to arrive at 8am with DS and see what they have in stock Any leftover points will get wine They only sell it after 10am up here So a wee trip back in the afternoon

I have not been able to watch the 100 year remembrances I just keep welling up

Enjoy whatever you do
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    The butchers, farm shops and deli shops are the best ones - all the nice little bits of treats for Christmas :)

Hear hear....it's my favourite promotion ever:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :hello:

Phoned hairdressers yesterday on off chance I could get in didn't find time to go when I was off at half term :(

Got in afternoon appointment :j so had haircut and eyebrows threaded then came home to our Poppy :A

Would have been my dear Dads birthday today :(
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »

It's where the majority of mine is going too:)

Im doing some online research today :)

Shout out peeps if anyone has particular recommendations
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income