Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Sorry cjj, I'm probably coming from completely the wrong angle. :o

Aww not at all my lovely. I appreciate your help xxxx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    cjj wrote: »
    I've been trying to log in for hours.

I need some help please. I'm struggling beyond belief & I don't know where to turn. Life has become too hard. Don't worry I'm not at risk but I would appreciate a talk with anyone of you xx

Can I add to what TS has said and recommend relaxation exercises. Nothing active, just lay down and tighten individual muscles then release before moving to next muscle and so on.

I've sent you a pm xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Thankyou TS. Yes good plan. I'm with family all day. Trying to hide how I'm feeling as DS going on hol for 2 weeks tomorrow & was his big birthday yesterday xxx

Planning for big birthdays takes a lot of energy when you are struggling anyway. Was there a big party for the big day?
  • Am I the only one that sits on a bench outside Ts and tears the coupons out, and dumps the mags in their bins? Mind you, I do have to walk home.

Why would you throw paper in the bin when it can be recycled? Such a waste :mad:
  • Tinyshoes
    Cjj is the first time DS has been off on holiday this long on his own? We are all such worriers when it comes to our offspring.
  • Tinyshoes
    Take care cjj xx, sorry I have to disappear now. I am on chaperone duties as DD3 wants to drive to her boyfriends but is bit nervous to do the trip on her own...
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    I've been trying to log in for hours.

I need some help please. I'm struggling beyond belief & I don't know where to turn. Life has become too hard. Don't worry I'm not at risk but I would appreciate a talk with anyone of you xx

We are always here for you cjj. Try to focus on each little things that brings you joy and not let the big things get too overwhelming. ((hugs))
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Has the 0ppo price changed to £3 in A instore yet please?

Thank you

Anon
  • follow the instructions here, basically view on your phone with the loyalty app and click the link they suggest. CARE expires 2 weeks.

https://www.savethestudent.org/student-deals/food-and-drink/two-free-hot-drinks-from-caffe-nero.html

Thanks! That worked for me :-).
  • We are here for you cjj :A

Been trying for ages to try to post a picture - but tinypic not playing ball - unlike Harriet, she's always ready for a ball :)
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport