Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Send it here, pleeeeeaaaasssseeee.

MG just sent me a video of the rain at home, five miles away, while we have bright sunshine at work. You just know the skies will empty when i leave work without a jacket or umbrella :rotfl: :rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    I'm H A P P Y, I'm H A P P Y. I know I am, I'm sure I am.
    I'm H A P P Y :j :j

DuckDuckGo has me go go going :dance:

My Birkenstocks have me :smileyhea

I love my Birkenstocks, comfy on my feet, don't dig in. I was interested to read that these Madrid's were designed to excercise the feet, encouraging circulation :j :j. Thank you dearest Snap xx

:kisses3:Very happy to help xxx
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    We do have a few clouds knocking around, but at the moment it is sunny and doesn't feel anything like rain :(

I am half expecting it to rain tomorrow afternoon, the town fayre is on :rotfl::rotfl:

And of course it is bound to rain for the air show :rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    elainemn wrote: »
    So Child's instant access savings account at Lloyds and Halifax, identical except lloyds pays interest quarterly and hfax annually. From 21 July 2% interest rate on up to 20k reduced to up to 5k.

Nationwide child saver 1 withdrawal per annum or lose interest pays 2.5% on up to 50k.

I just google it each time, probably last done about 12 months ago.

In Grggs asked if I could pay for a £5 gift card with a £5 ap but the till wouldn't accept it.

I'm using mine up nicely lol a £3 meal deal with an orange juice, roll and as I'm a student either a sausage roll or a cake freeeeee :D
  • emerald21
    Options
    Brain freeze!

Has it changed? Could not use second code for a cake in the store I went to.

I usually get 2 naked smoothies and usually have to pay 6O p but today had 40 p left :) with two codes I mean
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,941 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,029 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »

I'm using mine up nicely lol a £3 meal deal with an orange juice, roll and as I'm a student either a sausage roll or a cake freeeeee :D
    Think we have 75 to use in by the end of the month so not impossible - 8 lunches will be 24 for a start.

Really need an additional offer at Mitchell and Butlers group so that I can eat there for free without feeling I am overpaying.....
    I think....
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Which one is Mitchell & Butler?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Which one is Mitchell & Butler?

Which one what? Their brands are listed down the left hand side of this page:

https://www.mbplc.com/ourbrands/

The £10 Dine card's appear to be Mitchell and Butler.

HTH

Anon
  • emerald21
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Think we have 75 to use in by the end of the month so not impossible - 8 lunches will be 24 for a start.

Really need an additional offer at Mitchell and Butlers group so that I can eat there for free without feeling I am overpaying.....

I ve probably got about 20 left but I'm struggling with £10 ones got about 7 left .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure