Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    App kept crashing but staff were helpful.

Free is always good
    IMG_20180712_102359_edit_1531387450570.jpg
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Do u have to collect the muffin by 10.30 or just order by then. Managed to order it on the app but doubt will get there in the next few minutes lol

Morning all :wave:
    Cloudy here but no rain forecast :(
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Not working for me :o

Good Morning all :)
    I would email them. Was glitch big time.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Am I the only one not even trying to get that McMuffin. I know it's free, but it does not sound pleasant.

randomly give it to the man on a blanket with a dog on a piece of string?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Options
    App kept crashing but staff were helpful.

Free is always good
    IMG_20180712_102359_edit_1531387450570.jpg

Did you use your McD loyalty cards for the coffees? :D
    Of course!

And did you remember to get a receipt?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    edited 12 July 2018 at 10:48AM
    Options
    Does anyone remember James Wellbeloved £2 money off coupons for 1.5kg or 2kg bags of complete cat or dog food - maybe a freebie website somewhere????

I got a MOC in the post today - :T - yes rarer than hens teeth now and it was from Valiss with this coupon.

Underneath it says "Replacement Times online voucher with our compliments"

But I don't have access to The Times online - I did a long while ago but that was donkeys years. And MOCs are so rare now if one was coming in the post you would be expecting it, not something you would forget

I was doing a bit of research ahead of buying dry cat food via Amazon yesterday - working out the cost per KG and trying to make a decision between Harringtons and Burgess or heading my bets and getting both.

Mind you its gobsmacking expensive - just seen how much it is at pets at Home. Might put it on the local freebie FB page
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :)

World Cup Final

France - JuJu17 versus Croatia - ElaineM

Good Luck Both

:)
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Good morning lovely peoples :wave:

Sorry I forgot who was asking some time ago about paint for fencing.

I'm off to Poundstretcher who have Ronseal Fence Paint in various colours £3.99 for 5L

Seems a good deal :money:

IMO, Ronseal is the biggest heap of manure ever. One coat my eye! Took me three coats of my fence and it still didnt do the job. I switched to Wickes' own brand which was much much cheaper and did a fantastic job :cool: #fencegate :rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Am I the only one not even trying to get that McMuffin. I know it's free, but it does not sound pleasant.

no you are most definitely not on your own. Sounds vile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • mhoc
    edited 12 July 2018 at 11:14AM
    Options
    That Saturday afternoon a couple of weekends ago when our local neros ran out of ice as I got to the till so we couldn't get our BOGOF iced drinks :mad:.
    I had a free coffee on the app as a result of the fathers day app. It was expiring at the end of June so we had that instead - the assistant said we could have a hot chocolate .
    But the hot chocolate we got was not up to the usual standard - I know I should have said something at the time but I was hot, sweaty and annoyed and didn't.
    Instead I sent them a message via FB with a picture, pressed send and then immediately regretted complaining.
    Then last week I got a message from them asking for more details and today 4 coffee vouchers arrived, valid until the end of December - these are equivalent to the loyalty cards so I think they are valid for the large sized ones :T

mhoc wrote: »
    Our Neros ran out of ice on Saturday :eek:
    We went in for 2 of the iced drinks as per the 0002 BOGOF offer - at least £3.95 was saved so at least that's something :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure