Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Good morning, glad to be back home again. Shame I still have Croatia in the final. Who has France?
  • zagubov
    zagubov Posts: 17,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good morning to all regulars, posters, visitors and let's not forget the lurkers! :j
    There is no honour to be had in not knowing a thing that can be known - Danny Baker
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I received this by email.

I’ve never used it before nor mobile ordering so don’t know if it will work.

3_FAEBA4_E-_FD83-443_E-9_AA2-17_CCD24_BC019.pngwindows screen capture
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all :(
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning all.
    Cooler today.
    Disappointed with last night's result plus no more free beer!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning all

Today in S they had S own brand lighter chilli con carne sauce, Capsicana latin flavour cuban chilli and lime book sauce (in a green box) and Santa Maria Latin American kitchen costa rican coconut adobo sauce for 20p.

Thanks for the heads up yesterday about the OEP type stuff being 20p - none of that in my store sadly. They are keeping me on my toes in that store, it used to be that their clearance shelf in the very far corner of the store was where the 20p stuff all ended up but until the last couple of weeks, they've started leaving 20p stuff on their original shelves :rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all

We have a 50% chance of rain today between 10 and 12 - its certainly gone overcast and cloudy and windy. DO I risk putting out every single bucket and storage box to collect whatever rain does fall ....
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good morning all, another sunny one. A few clouds around but that is it.
    mhoc wrote: »
    Morning all

We have a 50% chance of rain today between 10 and 12 - its certainly gone overcast and cloudy and windy. DO I risk putting out every single bucket and storage box to collect whatever rain does fall ....

If you put them all together the vast majority would stay upright :)

Just looked, we have a 20, then 30, then 40% chance of rain by this afternoon. Not holding my breath and shall not be dashing out to get the washing in, it will soon dry again if it does rain.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Morning all

We have had rain here for the last hour or so :j :j :j I should have put the collecting vessels out but as we havent had a drop of rain when they have forecast it, I just put it down to more "cant get it right on the day" nonsense :rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :hello:

Woke up and its raining plus a lot cooler :j:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills